Nasty spiteful womans march for Hurricane Harvey.

There isn't any in this story.

Of course there is. There are black people reacting to them on Twitter that think so too btw.

Many of the women on this march are the same types you get at Antifa and various other far left freak shows, which are overtly anti white, and bare in mind of course that most of them are white themselves. :loopy:

They say things like "My skin is a symbol of oppression against black people" "I wish I'd never been born" "I will never have kids because I don't want to continue to inflict humanity with the white race" "white people shouldn't procreate" etc etc.

Its all there to see. I will give you the links if you like.

Of course there is. There are black people reacting to them on Twitter that think so too btw.

Many of the women on this march are the same types you get at Antifa and various other far left freak shows, which are overtly anti white, and bare in mind of course that most of them are white themselves. :loopy:

They say things like "My skin is a symbol of oppression against black people" "I wish I'd never been born" "I will never have kids because I don't want to continue to inflict humanity with the white race" "white people shouldn't procreate" etc etc.

Dude, you've been had.

Is that the point of this thread: to use a tragedy like a Hurricane, which has devastated a large part of America, to smear your political opponents?

Why not tweet Donald Trump a link to this nasty spiteful woman's actions, so he can let the world know that whilst there are many dead and homeless as a consequence of the hurricane; there are still kind and considerate people prepared to scour the internet for stories which show someone in a bad light :thumbsup:

Pretty much, the only truely shocking thing here is that anyone could possibly fall for it.

People, both black and white, are in trouble with flooding in Texas; you don't have to tailor rescue efforts for specific races...black people need this, white people need that! surely the right thing in a march is to call for help for everyone, but instead this far left Womans March comprised of ( mostly white) people that are known to hold anti white views have shown their true odious colours.

People, both black and white, are in trouble with flooding in Texas; you don't have to tailor rescue efforts for specific races...black people need this, white people need that! surely the right thing in a march is to call for help for everyone

They haven't called for an exclution of any race, merely promoted charities that help minorities.

The racist overtones here are entirely in your head. Akin to claiming "Save the Children" is ageist. Utter drivel.

but instead this far left Womans March comprised of ( mostly white) people that are known to hold anti white views have shown their true odious colours.

Far left... nonsense. Anti-white... nonsense.

What you mean is that they're not right wing, gun toting, bible bashing moronic loons, & don't generally support Trumps policies.

Here's some connections between some interested parties...

Daily Caller -> Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson -> Fox News

Fox News -> Donald Trump

Can't for the life of me imagine why they're trying to snipe at the Womens March with fake news and faux outrage... can you?

Again, what's shocking is that you fall for this nonsense.