Nasty spiteful womans march for Hurricane Harvey.

They haven't called for an exclution of any race, merely promoted charities that help minorities.

The racist overtones here are entirely in your head. Akin to claiming "Save the Children" is ageist. Utter drivel.

Far left... nonsense. Anti-white... nonsense.

What you mean is that they're not right wing, gun toting, bible bashing moronic loons, & don't generally support Trumps policies.

Here's some connections between some interested parties...

Daily Caller -> Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson -> Fox News

Fox News -> Donald Trump

Can't for the life of me imagine why they're trying to snipe at the Womens March with fake news and faux outrage... can you?

Again, what's shocking is that you fall for this nonsense.

clear anti white rhetoric, like i said earlier reverse racism, if someone started calling for a white group to be specifically helped there would be outrage:loopy:

The racist overtones here are entirely in your head. Akin to claiming "Save the Children" is ageist. Utter drivel.

"Save The Black/brown Children" would be akin to the sentiment of this Women's March.

Daily Caller -> Tucker Carlson

Tucker Carlson -> Fox News

Fox News -> Donald Trump

Fox news isn't exactly in love with Donald Trump. At best its his least hostile mainstream news organisation.

"Save The Black/brown Children" would be akin to the sentiment of this Women's March.

They haven't offered any "sentiment", other than a list of charities. The racist overtones are entirely in your head. Faux outrage, says more about you than them (IMV).

Fox news isn't exactly in love with Donald Trump. At best its his least hostile mainstream news organisation.

They're not all that honest either, just like the DailyCaller.

They haven't offered any "sentiment", other than a list of charities. The racist overtones are entirely in your head. Faux outrage, says more about you than them (IMV).

Ask yourself why would they list only charities that focus on black and brown people?

Ask yourself why would they list only charities that focus on black and brown people?

Because the site says people have seen / thought theres problems with the american red cross?

Maybe theyve just mentioned maybe giving to some smaller charities instead of?

Like i said those charities, even tho they were formed with certain people in mind, DIDNT say they will only help those types of people?

Not ALL those groups mentioned are for blacks and ethnics anyway, theres one for homeless, one i presume for women as its for tampax etc, a couple for disabillities, and people who wear diapers....do you have anything against people wearing diapers?

over would say, christian aid only help christians?

i try and be as truthful and logical as i can, despite what you may think, i also know occasionly mistakes might crop up, but i do try to read things through without frothing ;)

I'll agree with you there, melthebell, you do occasionally make mistakes :hihi:

Take Raices aswell

https://www.raicestexas.org/

About Us

RAICES is a 501©(3) nonprofit agency that promotes justice by providing free and low-cost legal services to underserved immigrant children, families and refugees in Central and South Texas

is this about black or ethnic people in general? could white folk? even say, an english family get caught up in an immigration deportation saga in the US?

---------- Post added 31-08-2017 at 17:44 ----------

and this one

https://www.icnarelief.org/wp/index.php/hurricaneharvey

muslims for humanity, is collecting for ALL survivors

Your donations will help us provide short & long term solutions including:

​Mass feeding for survivors

Facilitate volunteers for shelters for evacuees

Facilitate medical professionals to help survivors

Deliver hygiene kits to survivors

Mucking-out and gutting-out cleanup efforts

Disaster casework/management

These efforts give our neighbors hope when they need it most. The smallest donation you make can make a life changing impact. These actions will also symbolize what our faith teaches us and will help change many of the misconceptions people have about our Islamic faith. In fact this may be the 1st time they meet or receive help from a Muslim, a truly opportune moment to show our neighbors who we really are and what we stand for. A moment of love, unity and humanity.

no mention of a favoured race or colour

although with this one youll be saying theyre only doing it to get better press than all the other worldwide muslim stories :roll:

---------- Post added 31-08-2017 at 17:52 ----------

onto blackamerica web

https://blackamericaweb.com/black-america-web-relief-fund/

not once does it mention race or colour in the article about the fundraising, instead it states

The funds raised by the BlackAmericaWeb.com Relief Fund will go to victims and those who are assisting families affected by Hurricane Harvey.

Those requesting assistance are required to submit a letter outlining the details of how they have taken in survivors and are assisting those who have been directly affected by Hurricane Harvey.

To be considered, you must include your complete name and contact information (including address and phone number), the names of the people being assisted along with references (i.e., church pastor, community leader or employer) who can verify on your behalf.

Click here to email Tom.

The BlackAmericaWeb.com Relief Fund is a Section 501 (c ) 3 non-profit organization formed to operate as a charitable service to benefit individuals and families determined to be victims of publicly declared disasters and those in need of assistance.

The BlackAmericaWeb.com Relief Fund reserves the right to determine the individuals that will receive financial assistance which is based upon objective distribution criteria. Your contribution may be tax-deductible. Please consult your accountant or tax advisor.

Edited by melthebell

"immigrant, Black, Latinx & other communities safe after Hurricane Harvey."

.. it's that selective reading thing you've got going on.

reading AND thinking do help in cases like this yes ;):suspect::help:

---------- Post added 31-08-2017 at 18:05 ----------

one of the groups is for transgender people as they say during disasters transgender people get turned away from survivor centres.

Does that count for a certain type of person needing additional help above and beyond the status quo?

They don't. The fact that many of them are is clearly because black people came off incredibly badly after Katrina and people want to make sure the same thing doesn't happen again.

If you're threatened by that you're a bit pathetic frankly.