Nasty spiteful womans march for Hurricane Harvey.

Shame he's still a totally disgusting excuse for a human being.

He's not my cup of tea but he has many big problems in America to sir and if he sorts them he will be their legend.

Talking of racism I've just seen the looting in America and they have all got one thing in common.

He's not my cup of tea but he has many big problems in America to sir and if he sorts them he will be their legend.

Talking of racism I've just seen the looting in America and they have all got one thing in common.

Trainer shops and electrical shops?

They're poor and disenfranchised?

Did I say that? You were going to say the thing that they have in common is that they're black, right?

What do you infer from that?

If black lives matter maybe they'd be better be having themselves,if they were white I,d say the same but change to white lives matter.

---------- Post added 12-09-2017 at 07:09 ----------

Did I say that? You were going to say the thing that they have in common is that they're black, right?

What do you infer from that?

What are you saying if the above is true.

give me a break! they are not poor and disenfranchised the are looters pure and simple who want everything or free and they use the poor label as a shield!

I think that's an incredibly reductive and naive understanding of the situation.

There is a whole host of information on the internet about why black Americans are poor and disenfranchised.

Poverty and wealth deprivation breed poverty and wealth deprivation, yes?

If you accept that then it's fairly easy to accept that an entire demographic that had zero opportunities for wealth a mere 50 years ago still won't have much wealth now.

I think that's an incredibly reductive and naive understanding of the situation.

There is a whole host of information on the internet about why black Americans are poor and disenfranchised.

Poverty and wealth deprivation breed poverty and wealth deprivation, yes?

If you accept that then it's fairly easy to accept that an entire demographic that had zero opportunities for wealth a mere 50 years ago still won't have much wealth now.

not at all Naive! its clear and simple opportunistic actions and its not wholly exclusive to the black americans! how much longer are people going to be saying "oh they have no opportunity"??