Nasty spiteful womans march for Hurricane Harvey.

i think sir it is you that is Naive? yes they have the same opportunities now and in fact due to liberal pressures they have more in the way of subsidised offerings, education, help with business and new skills etc.

what has wealth got to do with it over the last 100 years? many people dont have built up wealth and many people dont have parents or families but i dont see them looting and rioting? there is no excuse but it is a certain demographic that do it and for the most part seem to get away with it:roll:

There is enough footage to round them all up when the crisis is passed. Looters do not get light sentences either in the US.

One out of context remark from a Jewish academic and a silly meme from the internet about St Patricks day?

What are you claiming this is evidence of exactly?

There is nothing "out of context" about Barbara Spectre remarks there.

Oprah Winfrey is another one that fantasises about turning the tables on whites.

https://mic.com/articles/177195/these-three-pictures-make-a-powerful-statement-about-race-and-power-among-women#.RU7x5PZq8

There is nothing "out of context" about Barbara Spectre remarks there.

Oprah Winfrey is another one that fantasises about turning the tables on whites.

https://mic.com/articles/177195/these-three-pictures-make-a-powerful-statement-about-race-and-power-among-women#.RU7x5PZq8

That's a really good article about an interesting photojournalism idea. I don't really understand why you claim it's about 'turning the tables on whites' - unless you're making a tacit admisssion that racism is real and usually operates at the expense of non whites.

Are you claiming it's evidence that Oprah hates white folks or something?

Please explain.

---------- Post added 13-09-2017 at 16:24 ----------

Hots on, I've just figured out where you got the Barbara Spectre thing from - a really rather right wing blog filled with some very antisemitic and white powerish ideas and freakery.

Oh dear. It's no wonder you come out with such tripe sometimes

Edited to add - that blog you read has links to some stuff that's full on white supremacist bat****e crazy.

You really don't want to be getting those kinds of ideas into your head.

Edited by Halibut

That's a really good article about an interesting photojournalism idea. I don't really understand why you claim it's about 'turning the tables on whites' - unless you're making a tacit admisssion that racism is real and usually operates at the expense of non whites.

Are you claiming it's evidence that Oprah hates white folks or something?

Please explain.

---------- Post added 13-09-2017 at 16:24 ----------

Hots on, I've just figured out where you got the Barbara Spectre thing from - a really rather right wing blog filled with some very antisemitic and white powerish ideas and freakery.

Oh dear. It's no wonder you come out with such tripe sometimes

Edited to add - that blog you read has links to some stuff that's full on white supremacist bat****e crazy.

You really don't want to be getting those kinds of ideas into your head.

You don't know what I read and what I don't read. Why don't you tell us the blog you're on about.

Barbara Spectre's statements and tweets speak for themselves, there's no need for any "right wing" twist on it. She is an evil woman that despises the white race and is working to eradicate it, spreading her poison in European universities.

You don't know what I read and what I don't read. Why don't you tell us the blog you're on about.

Barbara Spectre's statements and tweets speak for themselves, there's no need for any "right wing" twist on it. She is an evil woman that despises the white race and is working to eradicate it, spreading her poison in European universities.

How is she planning to eradicate it? Do tell.

God anyone who has over 30k posts clearly has too much time on their hands.

I think you'l find its you Halibut with your extreme lefty views that talks tripe. Reading your posts you just agree with anything that favours your views, regardless of wether you were there, and given any oppourtunity its straight out with the insults "anti semitism" etc.

I know this forum is all very PC and anyone with right wing views is demonized, but lest you forget Brexit and who IS the PRESIDENT at the moment. All this BLM stuff etc just wears thinner day by day. You'll never change anyone's views by preaching on here...

God anyone who has over 30k posts clearly has too much time on their hands.

I think you'l find its you Halibut with your extreme lefty views that talks tripe. Reading your posts you just agree with anything that favours your views, regardless of wether you were there, and given any oppourtunity its straight out with the insults "anti semitism" etc.

I know this forum is all very PC and anyone with right wing views is demonized, but lest you forget Brexit and who IS the PRESIDENT at the moment. All this BLM stuff etc just wears thinner day by day. You'll never change anyone's views by preaching on here...

oooohh you cant say that Hufty you will get reported and a little holiday:hihi::hihi: