Far-right Britain First fosters ties with Zionist movement

They don't realise that Zionists are actually the ultimate problem.

The power is mainly in the United States but they weave their magic in Europe too. Zionists control the mass media, the entertainment industry i.e music and Hollywood, the banking system and through seemingly endless lobby groups, most notably AIPAC they virtually control every member of congress and the house of representatives. They dictate US foreign military policy, getting the US to fight Israel's wars The architects of the Iraq war were Zionists.

Its not about Jewish people per se, its about Zionists, a very important distinction.

I could talk for ages but I can't be bothered right now.

Thank God for that.

Thank God for that.

thats exactly what i just thought, then i scrolled down and youd already written it :P

---------- Post added 03-09-2017 at 13:22 ----------

It's not really funny.

oh it is, how the far right weave themselves in knots of hate

Plenty, when it involves stealing people's land, bulldozing olive groves, demolishing classrooms and brutally repressing non-Jews.

You're quite right to mention the things you have there. The only reason Israel is able to behave like this is because it has the means and the support (blind American/British eye turned to it) to do so. The United States gives Israel 4 billion dollars a year. This is because, as I say, Zionists control the US government.

Edited by Hots on

I dont agree with the term Islamophobia.

I think that people in the uk have every reason to fear certain elements of Islam.

Just as we did with the the germans in the 1940's or the Irish in the 80's/90's.

At the moment im cautious of chavs on mopeds. Its just human nature.

I dont agree with the term Islamophobia.

I think that people in the uk have every reason to fear certain elements of Islam.

Just as we did with the the germans in the 1940's or the Irish in the 80's/90's.

At the moment im cautious of chavs on mopeds. Its just human nature.

Who mentioned islamaphobia?

Plenty, when it involves stealing people's land, bulldozing olive groves, demolishing classrooms and brutally repressing non-Jews.

Armenia????????;)

Ireland/pakistan i could talk ages about these sort of things but some body will say.

"Thank God for that".

but there are plenty of the same ilk

Armenia????????;)

Random?

FWIW there is a sizeable Armenian community that has been part of Palestinian population for a long long time. Equally, like all the many sections of the Palestinian population they have suffered under miltary occupation, forced displacement, loss of land/property, ethnic cleansing and Apartheid and Racist laws of the Zionist occupation..

Edited by WestTinsley