Tramlines Festival - Hillsborough Park

It's obviously massively subjective as to whether it's 'good'. It's definitely 'value for money' (although it is now £79 and the price seems to rise every few days...).

It does little to cater for many people though - I'm not remotely interested in attending now, and I've always enjoyed something on the Tramlines lineup. I'm sure there will be many like me, who were planning on attending and now have zero intention of going- as well as many that will now want to attend of course.

It's obviously massively subjective as to whether it's 'good'. It's definitely 'value for money' (although it is now £79 and the price seems to rise every few days...).

didn't Radio Sheffield say this morning that tickets are £59 ?

That was the tier 4 price (£64.90 inc fees etc) They sold out yesterday so its now onto tier 5 pricing.

yes, sorry, I remember they said £59 plus booking fee

I'm not familiar with the tiered pricing structure though, since I've never attended :blush:

yes, sorry, I remember they said £59 plus booking fee

I'm not familiar with the tiered pricing structure though, since I've never attended :blush:

I know the tickets (tier 1?) were cheaper when they first went on sale, and no bands etc had been announced, that makes sense.

Theres obviously been a couple of price rises in between (tiers 2, 3 & 4) but as soon as they make the big announcements and theres a lot of demand the prices go up even more.

We got tier 4 tickets yesterday, but the website crashed shortly after due to the demand.

Guest makapaka

It does little to cater for many people though - I'm not remotely interested in attending now, and I've always enjoyed something on the Tramlines lineup. I'm sure there will be many like me, who were planning on attending and now have zero intention of going- as well as many that will now want to attend of course.

What’s put you off the line up this year compared to last year?

Don’t suppose anyone can tell me how the residents passes worked last year? I’m reluctant to pay for tickets at the price they are now as I live on Park View Road with the park at the top of the street, I’m assuming I’ll qualify for a resident pass as I’m so close to the noise/disruption. Have asked the organisers but got a fairly vague “Infomation will be posted in due time” response.

On the website the photo of Hillsbro Park looks like a Constable picture. No shopping trolleys in the pond, no litter.

I like the look of the graphics. It seems clearer. But I miss the arrow logo. It always reminded of the one for Dutch railways.

Lineup is the usual mix of people I'd like to see plus loads I'm not bothered about.

I think the venue will be a big success.

Don’t suppose anyone can tell me how the residents passes worked last year? I’m reluctant to pay for tickets at the price they are now as I live on Park View Road with the park at the top of the street, I’m assuming I’ll qualify for a resident pass as I’m so close to the noise/disruption. Have asked the organisers but got a fairly vague “Infomation will be posted in due time” response.

It's being done on a 'lottery system', with no idea if it's free or just discounted tickets, or how many tickets they are offering in the 'lottery' as of yet.

Given the price is rising every few days, and the likelihood there may be very few tickets in the 'lottery', if you plan on going you'd be best to get one sooner rather than later. You could always sell it on if you are successful in the draw.