Child sex dolls

What a sick individual. No previous convictions only means the rat has not been caught before and 18 months is a pathetic sentence

well he only got caught because customs seized it, for whatever reason

---------- Post added 08-09-2017 at 20:19 ----------

do you think the sentence was lenient because he was a former governor? not a normal everyday lacky

The sex doll does not concern me as much as the 34,000 images.

If all the images were of different children then thats 34,000 victims of this mans perversion. Even if its not 34,000 different children its still 34,000 crimes in my view.

18 months?????

What an absolute bloody joke.!!

well he only got caught because customs seized it, for whatever reason

---------- Post added 08-09-2017 at 20:19 ----------

do you think the sentence was lenient because he was a former governor? not a normal everyday lacky

honestly don't know , suppose they've got sentencing guidelines but by god, they need changing

The sex doll does not concern me as much as the 34,000 images.

If all the images were of different children then thats 34,000 victims of this mans perversion. Even if its not 34,000 different children its still 34,000 crimes in my view.

18 months?????

What an absolute bloody joke.!!

yes but an image is an image (even tho thats a lot of images) but sex dolls are just that, means people want to have sex with, children?

123 seized in one year, thats just seized, how many couldve got through?

yes but an image is an image (even tho thats a lot of images) but sex dolls are just that, means people want to have sex with, children?

I get where you are coming from and to a point I agree. But it could be argued that using a doll is their way of satisfying their 'urges' without harming a real life child where as the pictures are of real children.

123 could be most of them or a tiny drop in a massive ocean.

Which ever way people look at it I just cant get my head around his sentence for all those images. Its like a sick joke.

Yet it's ok to sell sexy school girl outfits= https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/sexy-costumes/schoolgirl-costumes/?_fp1=ppc_generic&_fp2=687135515&_fp3=35200824397&_fp4=sexy%2520schoolgirl%2520outfits&gclid=CjwKCAjw_8jNBRB-EiwA96Yp1q9NMAy5MqLWoZ2BqKWTG8wiT57s6LtWlM1GPLRxdPXIPuUpP8wpgRoCTsUQAvD_BwE

Will the people buying these also be arrested for having fantasys of having sex with school girls!