Child sex dolls

I have heard it been argued that these dolls can stop a paedophile harming children and also the opposite that it just encourages their behaviour.

In this instance it clearly didn't stop them hurting children.

If these dolls were a solution to preventing paedophile harming children I would be for them. I'd rather they use these dolls then hurt a child.

But it could be argued that using a doll is their way of satisfying their 'urges' without harming a real life child where as the pictures are of real children.

The case showed the man had also started going out in public and taking pictures of children himself.

I think it shows clear escalation, he started downloading images from the internet, moved onto producing his own images and obtained a sex doll to further his physical urges.

The signs were there that this man would just continue escalating his behaviour and eventually end up physically harming children himself.

The case showed the man had also started going out in public and taking pictures of children himself.

I think it shows clear escalation, he started downloading images from the internet, moved onto producing his own images and obtained a sex doll to further his physical urges.

The signs were there that this man would just continue escalating his behaviour and eventually end up physically harming children himself.

Ah, Thats different then. It also makes his sentence even more laughable.

The sex doll does not concern me as much as the 34,000 images.

If all the images were of different children then thats 34,000 victims of this mans perversion. Even if its not 34,000 different children its still 34,000 crimes in my view.

18 months?????

What an absolute bloody joke.!![/quote

My thoughts are about the same. 34 thousand images is the bit that worries me the most, the guy deserves 10 years the sick perverted @£€$&₩¥×÷.

Angel1.

yes but an image is an image (even tho thats a lot of images) but sex dolls are just that, means people want to have sex with, children?

123 seized in one year, thats just seized, how many couldve got through?

But they are not are they, they are having it with the doll, the images are a different thing altogether.

---------- Post added 10-09-2017 at 17:36 ----------

I just tried ordering a few off there myself but I couldnt get any in my size.