Wilkinsons in Meadowhall??

criscandle

Holy moly. Moneyhall.

Wilko can be ok and useful for certain items. Would never buy any pillows there but some lightbulbs weet kill or candles are just as fine there as anywhere else. Returned two items there this year after opening box having second thoughts.

I think the lowest rent is around £300,000 per year. Thats compared to around £20,000 in the city centre for a shop of the same size.

I'd rather pay the 300 thou seeing as it doesnt come with all the urine and methadone thats associated with our pathetic city centre, long live Meadowhall.

I'd rather pay the 300 thou seeing as it doesnt come with all the urine and methadone thats associated with our pathetic city centre, long live Meadowhall.

I prefer to dodge urine and methadone instead of thousands prams, slow old people, screaming kids, chavs and people from Barnsley

My wife use to work for C&A before they closed and moved out of the UK, the rent for just the area they shared with Sainsburys, now Next and Primark was £10,000 for the year but I expect it's a lot more now.

Wilko may be a big threat to such as Superdrug, Boots and Pound land, there toiletries prices are lower and it's the only place I can find to buy SR toothpaste the Gardening range is a lot better too. :)

Edited by MEC176