Girls Aloud at the Arena tonight

Is anyone else going? I'm very excited and I don't care who knows it!

Saw them last year and they were fantastic. Will be interesting to see how they do live versions of some of them more obscure songs on Chemistry (and yes they do sing live!) and also what funky covers they'll do... Teenage Dirtbag was cool at the last concert....:love:

Ahhh I thought the concert was amazing! Particularly enjoyed the cover of "I Predict a Riot"! I thought the choreography was ingenius... brilliant. I don't care what anyone says... those girls can sing! Nadine's voice just sends shivers down my spine....

Wish I could see it all over again!

Ahhh I thought the concert was amazing! Particularly enjoyed the cover of "I Predict a Riot"! I thought the choreography was ingenius... brilliant. I don't care what anyone says... those girls can sing! Nadine's voice just sends shivers down my spine....

Wish I could see it all over again!

Yes That cover was brilliant, I expected them to merge that with Sound of the Underground, it would have been a good merger

After them 5fireworks went off at the end all I could see on the way home was 5black marks hahaha.

Ive already downloaded the Nylon song, it is actually very catchy

________

RHODE ISLAND MEDICAL MARIJUANA

I really wanted to see them but would have had no one to go with. I might have to do some pestering next time their in town - they sound fab. It looked like it'd be good, just from watching their documentry on E4 and seeing the rehearsals and how excited they were about it all.

Glad you all had fun!

Archived