Burglars won't leave us alone

No, they're definitely human. I take it no-one you love has ever had an addiction - or you just have a hole where your heart should be.

Dont take it to heart Halibut, I post on here mainly with tongue in cheek :thumbsup:

I have never had a family member hooked on this crap but having been born and lived on a roughish council estate all my life it was inevitable many people I know have fallen foul of this stuff, also many people I know have had their lives ruined by other peoples addictions, I have seen addicts do terrible things to the people around them and throughout all that I have never seen them as anything other than troubled human beings.

Just to add that my flippant remarks on here are because I see the OP's post as a wind up.

Dont take it to heart Halibut, I post on here mainly with tongue in cheek :thumbsup:

I have never had a family member hooked on this crap but having been born and lived on a roughish council estate all my life it was inevitable many people I know have fallen foul of this stuff, also many people I know have had their lives ruined by other peoples addictions, I have seen addicts do terrible things to the people around them and throughout all that I have never seen them as anything other than troubled human beings.

Just to add that my flippant remarks on here are because I see the OP's post as a wind up.

Can I take it then that you don't really think addicts should be killed?

You're clearly rather ill-informed; let me help you...

a) Heroin and crack addicts are human beings

b) They look for their fix because they're ill. Their illness is drug addiction.

c) Many addicts are well educated.

d) Some addicts already have jobs, many will go on to find them on recovery.

I agree with you on all these points.

You're clearly rather ill-informed; let me help you...

a) Heroin and crack addicts are human beings

b) They look for their fix because they're ill. Their illness is drug addiction.

c) Many addicts are well educated.

d) Some addicts already have jobs, many will go on to find them on recovery.

a) Yes

b)self inflicted illness.

c)They're not so educated as to take drugs.

d)Those that do recovery more than likely will find jobs,those that don't recover will be a drain on society until the drug kills them.