Tollerfield Family

Twmpyn

Originally posted by brad

hi sallie ,still intrested trying to find out more info from my aunty june will let you know when i get it

regards mark

Hi Mark,

Are you still interested in the Tollerfield family history? If you are, I could send my preliminary tree onto you. It might have information on it that your mum and auntie remember :).

Best wishes,

Sallie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Originally posted by glaham

Cantdance,

Do you have two sisters called Jane and Brigitte? If so, great, I used to hang around with Marcus Williamson who lived across the road. Jane Tollerfield was the most beautiful girl I ever saw, Brigitte was lovely too, but in a different age group to me.

Cheers

Hello

This is Brigitt (without the e but thanks as I sound more exotic!). Jane is my sister and the beatiful one. I got the brains and personality but that's not to say she doesn't have both too. Vaguley remember your friend Marcus Williamson. If I'm right he used to live next door to us on Beeton Road. Much younger than me though as you say.

:D

Brigitt without the e

I was in the same year at junior school with Jane, then she (and Marcus Williamson) disappeared. Did they go to Rowlinson? Anyway I went to a birthday party at Marcus's house and you and your sister were there and there was this bowl of peanuts. There was one particular one that I still remember.

• 3 months later...
Hi Mark,

Are you still interested in the Tollerfield family history? If you are, I could send my preliminary tree onto you. It might have information on it that your mum and auntie remember :).

Best wishes,

Sallie

Hi Sally Any relations to the tollerfields in harveyclough rd norton lees

have just been reading your report on the tollerfield family,and can let you know i am related to arnold-annie tollerfield who are now both deceased.their children who are arnold junior(now deceased).ken ,june,joan and anne all still live locally(norton and woodseats)loads of grandchildren and even more great grandchildren

best wishes

mark gregory (son of joan gregory-tollerfield)

I knew Brian Gregory who was married to Joan who i also knew, worked with my late wife Betty

I went to a birthday party at Marcus's house and you and your sister were there and there was this bowl of peanuts. There was one particular one that I still remember.

That must have been a remarkable peanut.

:D

Hugh

David Tollerfield use to manage the White Lion on Heely Bottom in the 80's and his son David use to manage the Red Lion until a few years ago...I think he has now got a pub on Derbyshire Lane.

Dave kept the Sportsman cnr Warminster and Haveyclough rds when i left for France 2004 was my local for 30 yrs Arthur

Archived