Tollerfield Family

Twmpyn

Hello. I am sure that the family you are looking for is mine.

My mothers family are Tollerfields from Sheffield.

My Grandad John Tollerfield was born in sheffield 1939, he worked up to become Cheif engineer in the Navy and then for the Merchant Navy he currently lives in Scotland with his wife Christine Tollerfield (Needham) they have 5 children (in Order of birth)-:Marie,Adele,John,Rachel(my mum), Michael.

His Brother is David Tollerfield and they had a half brother Leslie who had a child whom we don't know.

My Grandads dad was Harry Tollerfield he was a Painter and Decorator. He had a sister named known as Gwen who married a man called George they had no children. Harry had more brothers and sisters though i am sure of their names at the moment.

My Grandad has made a family tree and managed to track back to the early 1800s.

I recognise many of the names posted from memory of the family tree-:

William Tollerfield and Matilda tollerfield (Thorpe) they were my Grandads,GrandParents.

The Harry i mentioned would have been you're Grandads Brother.

So if this is correct then i would be you're Fourth Cousin. and my Grandad would Be you're Second.

Please send E-mail to emma-warrender@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested and i will send you a copy of my Grandads Family Tree or get you in contact with him as he will know more then my mother and me.

• 2 months later...

Hi, im a Tollerfield living in sheffield. my grandparents were Arnold and Sheila Tollerfield. They had 4 children Peter, Wendy, John (my farther) and Sandra.

im aware of an Adam Tollerfield living in Sheffield aswell. i think he is my fathers cousins son... i havent looked into my family tree much myself but my mother has managed to go quite far back. dont know if youve already covered this branch of the tree, but...

Archived