Goodbye to Uber??

• 8 months later...
I know full well what he is on about and so do many of my London colleagues who I have spoken to today.

Khan has been massaged by his union puppetmasters and this entire debacle is politically motivated.

You dont throw the baby out with the bathwater and TFL have had many other options to get Uber to tow the line. Whatever the alleged concerns and failures by Uber were, this is a completely excessive action.

Uber may well have some dark areas. Uber may well have some failed checks. But I can guarantee so do many many minicab firms and even black cab drivers.

Gloves are off now. Uber will be on full attack and one sniff of a scandal involving a so called "regulated" driver and bye bye Khan.

200k signing the save uber petition within hours of the decision being announced. At last check over 329k and its not even been one day yet.

I wish them well with their appeal.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jun/26/uber-case-licence-london

See, it really wasn't that hard was it?

• 2 months later...

I've had good and bad experiences with Uber,(which I won't go into on here), but last week I had an absolute star of an Uber driver last week. He asked if it was our daughters birthday(saw gifts etc.) and merrily chatted away to her and made her feel special.

Also was happy to chat(being from Liverpool he was more than qualified :D)

and made the journey a very pleasant one.

Cheers Michael!