RIP Bobby Knutt

Think Ive said before I live 10 houses away from Bobby and only saw him on Friday. Had put ALOT of weight on since the tragic death of Donna but he was always jovial. Devoted on her and would go to Wentworth 3-4 times a week to see her. Possibly the worst driver in the world but a great bloke and always had time for you.

RIP

to be honest I thought he was embarrassing to watch ,his put on accent was more Barnsley than Sheffield, saw him many times on the clubs but his act was weak and would be considered racist now, sorry he died of course.

What a strange individual you are, why even post such drivel, although not the first time, remember the bizarre and pointless appearance you made on this RIP thread.

---------- Post added 26-09-2017 at 19:34 ----------

What, for telling the truth!

If you are quick you can nip over to the entertainment section to nail the two RIP posts, their almost begging for it :rolleyes:

Guest makapaka
What, for telling the truth!

Your entitled to your opinion of him - but given it’s a negative one - and it’s a day after he’s died - perhaps it would have been better to just keep it to yourself.

My Nan used to say - if you’ve got nowt nice to say then don’t say nowt - and that certainly applies in this instance.