Over rated products.

Have you ever bought anything that you thought was over raited making you disappointed in it ? Either foodstuffs or household goods, even cars.

My biggest disappointments were :

Werthers Original toffees. They were much smaller than expected and difficult to suck on.

Also I've never understood why people go mad on Hendersons relish. It doesn't seem anything out of the ordinary to me. Maybe it's like the story of the king who had no clothes on ! We feel we have to praise it when it's no different to other relishes.

Are you from Sheffield, if so you can not nock Hendersons, you cannot even get a marmite pass on that. Don't pass go, just go to the City limits lol.

---------- Post added 12-11-2017 at 19:51 ----------

I once made the mistake of buying a Toshiba laptop (£600) without testing it properly. It turned out to have a horrible keyboard, an even worse touchpad, a dreadful screen (I bought it because it was supposed to be full HD - it might have been HD but I couldn't watch anything on it for more than 5 minutes without becoming annoyed at the horrible colours/darks etc.) I used it about 20 times and it now sits in a corner of the office gathering dust.

of topic but sound like EU costs a lot take money and put us in a corner. lol

Edited by phil752

I like John Lennon too, but Paul was the real talent of the Beatles, but for most people its John John John.

Sadly back in the day Paul couldn't hold a note in a bucket, never mind sing one in tune. As for their writing skills, John had it over Paul imo.

Angel1.