Over rated products.

We've got one of the very first Dysons - a DC02 - and it is quite simply an excellent machine. Still works perfectly and spare parts are plentiful and cheap.

22 years old now and they (including Dyson :) ) just don't make like that any more.

Trouble with Dyson is they are so heavy to pick up.! It's murder carrying them upstairs. Give me the GTech any day. Lightweight , good suction, and easy to empty.

---------- Post added 30-09-2017 at 22:17 ----------

Oysters. Once the staple of your average man in the street. Like slurping snot with a dash of catarrh.

I love em !!!

Trouble with Dyson is they are so heavy to pick up.! It's murder carrying them upstairs. Give me the GTech any day. Lightweight , good suction, and easy to empty.

I love em !!!

Innuendo's galore in your posts Pattricia...:P

RE:Henderson's Relish

I agree, it's tasteless, and thin, you need to put nearly a full bottle on your pie (or chips) to get even a hint of flavour, and on chips, the damn stuff just runs off into a puddle on the plate!

I MUCH Prefer Lea & Perrins myself.

Well said, Hendersons tastes like its laced with chemicals, yuk, horrible sweet sickly stuff. I reckon there is a secret ingredient in it responsible for a large proportion of Sheffielders being idiots. Even the Lidl Worcester Sauce is better than Hendersons

---------- Post added 30-09-2017 at 23:07 ----------

I love em !!!

I have had two that caught fire, common problem i was told by an appliance engineer. There are comparable machines on the market now at a much lower price

---------- Post added 30-09-2017 at 23:10 ----------

Harry Ramsden's fish n chips...Nowt special.

Now around these parts ... Rick Steins fish and chip restaurants. Its now a franchise and damn expensive at that. At £13 for fish and chips, not all that good I hasten to add, I'd want Rick Stein cooking it at my table.