Last Laugh Comedy Club at The Roundhouse - what's the venue like?

We're thinking of going this weekend and just wondered what the night is like - I've read plenty of reviews about the comedians but just wondered what the venue was like, seating arrangements, dress code - stuff like that. Is it set out like a theatre with seats in rows, or more informal?

U can where what u want I think - not too sure about trainers but defo Jeans. There are just loads of tables with chairs sat round them with the stage in front of u. You are able to move your chairs round so that u can see the comedian. It's very informal and u will have a fab time. :)

We're thinking of going this weekend and just wondered what the night is like - I've read plenty of reviews about the comedians but just wondered what the venue was like, seating arrangements, dress code - stuff like that. Is it set out like a theatre with seats in rows, or more informal?

Hi bad hair day, the seating at the club is typical of the comedy clubs around the country, everyone is sat with a good view of the stage, and in a compact space to ensure that everyone gets to feel the world of tobys comedy love, one laughs everyone laughs. the dress code is simple (thanks you stuff ) WEAR what you want, but just come along and enjoy it.

tables are set for 6ers or bigger parties if booked, if you come in a pair you might sit with another couple. soft chairs big tables for your beer and food, comedy, from 8.30-about 11.00 then easy chesy disco till the end ( the best discription ever came last week from a member of the audience) " everyone in the place laughed, drank, ate and danced together, it was like a giant wedding party where everyone was a friend"

It's "wear", not "where" or "were"

thanks stuff for the correction I have ammended my post accordingly, the niext thsing I Needs to sort out is Hall theeese letteers on my keyboard that are never in the right place when i trype on it.!!

Sounds like a good night - I've just been and got our tickets for Saturday so I'll know exactly what it's like soon! Cheers for the info everyone!

Look forward to seeing you Bad hair day on Saturday night. going to be a good weekend at the roundhouse, great acts again and great people, all out for a good time.

If you get chance to speak to the slender, handsome DJ stuck at the back of the room we can have a chat.

Archived