Last Laugh Comedy Club at The Roundhouse - what's the venue like?

Look forward to seeing you Bad hair day on Saturday night. going to be a good weekend at the roundhouse, great acts again and great people, all out for a good time.

If you get chance to speak to the slender, handsome DJ stuck at the back of the room we can have a chat.

Ok, I'll look out for you. Do you do requests??? I'll think of something you can put on for my mate's birthday!

cheers

If you get chance to speak to the slender, handsome DJ stuck at the back of the room we can have a chat.

We came to see you last week, you know, but you were stuck behind a big black curtain with loads of comedians stood in front of you. Didn't dare go through the barrier and walk past 'em....

You're not accessable enough!

Went on Saturday, and it was bloody bloody funny :D

Top night, but it was a shame the disco thing wasn't up to much. Stayed for half an hour but the music seemed a bit modern for the ageing 30-something crowd, so there wasn't enough dancin

Had a brilliant night on Saturday - a really good belly laugh! We'll definitely go again! Managed to meet FoxProm and had a tour round the dj booth - and even chose a few records to play - I thought they were fine for a 30 something crowd - got us lot up dancing anyway!

i went on friday night had a great time the last comedian who i think was called john bishop was brilliant.the only thing i would say could do with improving is the music,we have been 4/5 times now and the same cd must be played everytime,we only spotted it on friday as we were able to guess what song would be on next.

Had a brilliant night on Saturday - a really good belly laugh! We'll definitely go again! Managed to meet FoxProm and had a tour round the dj booth - and even chose a few records to play - I thought they were fine for a 30 something crowd - got us lot up dancing anyway!

thanks for that nice to meet you at the comedy club

We try with music to please everyone, we do avoid the big dance, and modern chart stuff, because we want the night to be easy and fun, not many venues will take requests at the DJ box again we will happily try our best to play something for everyone, if possible.

The main thing is that the Last Laugh Comedy club is all about the comedy content, which we work hard to maintain the high standard and know it is amongst some of the best in the country, the disco is an afterwards extra, that is available for those who want it.

i went on friday night had a great time the last comedian who i think was called john bishop was brilliant.the only thing i would say could do with improving is the music,we have been 4/5 times now and the same cd must be played everytime,we only spotted it on friday as we were able to guess what song would be on next.

Simon K was that the pre show music or the after show disco ?

If it is the pre show then quite possibly it is the same CD as we quite like the soul mix cds that we use (sorry Toby{the snake} foster) likes his soul CD's)

After show can be a bit predictable and I will have to search out some more oldies and cheese for the summer months.

Archived