Mass shooting at Las Vegas music festival

carry on keep the cynicism up but banning or legislating against gun owners guns wont stop the nutters:roll:

---------- Post added 05-10-2017 at 16:05 ----------

way too much time on your hands:hihi:

It would however, greatly reduce the death toll - as has been explained to several times already.

Deranged indidvidual with a knife or baseball bat - maybe small handful of casualties.

Deranged individual with a fully automatic firearm - very large numbers of casualties.

It's really that simple.

Ok, so what do you propose? If you don't believe changing gun ownership laws will help, what will?

unfortunately just banning things is not the answer too simplistic, you cant legislate for a nutter or terrorist, anyone can hire or drive a car or lorry and inflict hundreds of casualties and death, fly a plane into a building, bomb a marathon plus many other ways to inflict injury and death on a wholesale basis, just think about it seriously if you really wanted to hurt a lot of people??? and had no care of consequences? i get it that you dont like guns fair enough.

what do i propose?? far stricter government watching of extremists and people that view and interact with contacts & material online for a start, not perfect but its a start. maybe that wouldn't catch all but it may put some off.

---------- Post added 05-10-2017 at 18:29 ----------

And you cant be arsed to read :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::banana::banana:

nice emojis, is it wine time?:thumbsup:

what do i propose?? far stricter government watching of extremists and people that view and interact with contacts & material online for a start, not perfect but its a start. maybe that wouldn't catch all but it may put some off.

aaaand there we go....nonsense :roll:

This shooter wasnt known to the police, doesnt seem to be an extremist. doesnt fit the usual extremist (of any hue) stereotype. A former accountant, multi millionaire, quiet, some would say friendly, outgoing, and some have said quiet and nasty so we dont really know which. But something triggered him to start collecting guns and bombs. Your idea would not have stopped him, not being able to freely buy guns and bombs may have curtailed his planning and output somewhat

This shooter wasnt known to the police, doesnt seem to be an extremist. doesnt fit the usual extremist (of any hue) stereotype. A former accountant, multi millionaire, quiet, some would say friendly, outgoing, and some have said quiet and nasty so we dont really know which.

A friend of mine has said his girl friend is a Muslim, and got 2+2=5

aaaand there we go....nonsense :roll:

This shooter wasnt known to the police, doesnt seem to be an extremist. doesnt fit the usual extremist (of any hue) stereotype. A former accountant, multi millionaire, quiet, some would say friendly, outgoing, and some have said quiet and nasty so we dont really know which. But something triggered him to start collecting guns and bombs. Your idea would not have stopped him, not being able to freely buy guns and bombs may have curtailed his planning and output somewhat

does he fit the stereotype/profile of a right wing nut job?

unfortunately just banning things is not the answer too simplistic, you cant legislate for a nutter or terrorist, anyone can hire or drive a car or lorry and inflict hundreds of casualties and death, fly a plane into a building, bomb a marathon plus many other ways to inflict injury and death on a wholesale basis, just think about it seriously if you really wanted to hurt a lot of people??? and had no care of consequences? i get it that you dont like guns fair enough.

---------- Post added 05-10-2017 at 18:29 ----------

nice emojis, is it wine time?:thumbsup:

If i cracked a bottle open every time you were shown up Id never be sober.