When did you last hit someone and why?

Like the title says. For me it was about 40 years ago at school - a younger kid (who fancied himself as a bit of a hard case) pushed into the dinner queue and I lost my temper with him in a big way. A dinner lady broke it up, but I remained white-knuckle angry over dinner, then found him afterwards and punched him to the ground. I think he had a nosebleed. I realised later I'd damaged my hand and a trip to A and E revealed a boxer's fracture to one of my knuckles.

When was it for you? Why? How did you feel afterwards?

(I felt pretty rubbish.)

is there something more deep seated here Halibut that you need to get off your chest? did you get some sort of perverse :gag: kick out of it!

Playing rugby a long time ago, after I was fouled.

Mardy arse :hihi:

---------- Post added 05-10-2017 at 23:33 ----------

chapletown park in the 60s....20idiots against just 2. what scrap that was, and we managed to win... mind you they were the hardest two we ever picked on..

Way to give the topic a serious slant LOL:thumbsup:

Blue ball in Hillsborough - about 15 yrs ago..

I was mistaken for some other girl by a group of local knuckle dragging women!!!! They all started on me and even had me pinned over one of the pool tables!! I had to kick, punch and claw my way out of the situation.. By some miracle i managed to get them off and then the ''bouncers'' finally dragged them away from me.. I had NEVER had a fight up until that point in all my life..

I didnt even drink in the Blue Ball! i'd been shopping in Hillsborough and went in to meet a friend who i was supposed to be giving a lift home!!!

It was the most bizarre experience of my life :hihi:

---------- Post added 06-10-2017 at 10:08 ----------

Some of you will remember the fight scene in the film The Quiet Man between John Wayne and Victor Maclaglen ( sic ) Hitting each other like they did would have resulted in a fatality or may be 2 fatalities !!

LOVE :love: The Quiet Man..

When i was younger i wanted to be Maureen O'Hara..