Poor Theresa May

Keep wishing

No wishing involved.

I'm a Telegraph subscriber, I can see what is in the offing.

TM won't see November

Merkel got nothing to do with it.

And the last parliament lasted under 2 years.

Mrs May increased the share of the vote for the Tory party in the last election, while in the German election Mrs Merkel's party share of the vote fell. We all know it was expected the Tory party would increase their majority as well as their share of the vote.

The media is bad in this country and are carrying out a witch hunt against a good lady. Mrs May is honest and wants to implement what people voted for in the referendum, despite the fact those wishes were not her personal wishes at the time of the referendum vote.

Mrs May increased the share of the vote for the Tory party in the last election, while in the German election Mrs Merkel's party share of the vote fell. We all know it was expected the Tory party would increase their majority as well as their share of the vote.

The media is bad in this country and are carrying out a witch hunt against a good lady. Mrs May is honest and wants to implement what people voted for in the referendum, despite the fact those wishes were not her personal wishes at the time of the referendum vote.

I'm not disagreeing with you. but the media treatment of Jeremy corbyn was utterly vile.

The media is bad in this country and are carrying out a witch hunt against a good lady.

I think Corbyn has had it worse.

Mrs May is honest and wants to implement what people voted for in the referendum, despite the fact those wishes were not her personal wishes at the time of the referendum vote.

Pretty sure sovereignty was high on that wish list:-

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-23/u-k-aims-for-close-relationship-with-ecj-in-brexit-climbdown

Edited by Magilla

I'm not disagreeing with you. but the media treatment of Jeremy corbyn was utterly vile.

That's an excellent point. The treatment of Corbyn was terrible. Farage gets plenty of airtime but when the media want to take him down a peg or two it's effortlessly done in an instant - the dirt is always there, ready prepared and primed to undermine him. The LibDems are treated like a joke. The Greens too. Nationalist parties are just dismissed.

Of all the parties the Tories have by far the easiest ride from the media

Corbyn is only a candidate to be our Prime Minister. There is a big difference between the media scrutinising a candidate with an unpatriotic past and the treatment, to a reigning Prime Minister, during challenging times. As a nation we should all be pulling together and acting in our country's best interests especially when the EU has demonstrated how difficult and childish they can be. We all thought the referendum result was a forgone conclusion, we all have been proved wrong. I voted to remain, but now think is is the best and right thing thing to do and I support Mrs May.

Corbyn is only a candidate to be our Prime Minister. There is a big difference between the media scrutinising a candidate with an unpatriotic past and the treatment, to a reigning Prime Minister, during challenging times. As a nation we should all be pulling together and acting in our country's best interests especially when the EU has demonstrated how difficult and childish they can be. We all thought the referendum result was a forgone conclusion, we all have been proved wrong. I voted to remain, but now think is is the best and right thing thing to do and I support Mrs May.

I'm acting in our best interests by opposing a hard Brexit. Thanks.

I'm acting in our best interests by opposing a hard Brexit. Thanks.
You don't have a clue what eventually will turn out to be our best interests,you just think you do.I certainly won't be crossing yours or anyone's palm with silver for any inside info because no one knows at this stage.Get some sleep,this is just a blip in our history,we've been here before only worse in case you didn't know!