On line deliveries

If I get a delivery from amazon (and tinfoil towers receives a few) I can only think of one driver that wasnt eastern european. Havent seen many turn up more than once so they must have quite a few working for them. All been fine. The more traditional couriers (royal mail, UPS etc etc) are brits.

Today I have just received the delivery of an on line order, one of several that I've had in the last few months.

Every driver has been a polite well dressed East European.

Is this exceptional or the norm?

Does it matter who they are as long as they do the job competently?

Does it matter who they are as long as they do the job competently?

Amazon are hoping to introduce drone delivery in the UK next year. This will eventually end the exploitation of many of these workers who are overqualified and being paid a pittance.

Amazon are hoping to introduce drone delivery in the UK next year. This will eventually end the exploitation of many of these workers who are overqualified and being paid a pittance.

You get paid for what the job is. Not exactly Amazon’s problem for employing people who happen to be overqualified. I would turn the problem around and question why these so called over qualified people can’t find a job apparently befitting of their skills.

Seems to be yet another thread at attempting to engineer anti foreigner sentiment, luckilly it didn't work

Totally wrong there Mel

I had considered adding "Don't turn this into an anti immigrant thread" to my question but decided that no one would read it that way.

But there is always one!