On line deliveries

Sounds like someone got triggered :roll:

Every driver from Amazon have been polite and very friendly. I have worked with lots of people who have been overqualified for the job, it was a way of getting in the job market, most just wanted a job, they were able to move on up the ladder and achieve what they wanted.

Totally wrong there Mel

I had considered adding "Don't turn this into an anti immigrant thread" to my question but decided that no one would read it that way.

But there is always one!

So why bring up nationality or race? Does it matter? Does it affect how they do the job?

So why bring up nationality or race? Does it matter? Does it affect how they do the job?

Go back to my question and answer it and I don't mean the fact they were polite and well dressed in case you thought I did!

Is the job so poorly paid that Brits won't do it?

Edited by davyboy

Go back to my question and answer it and I don't mean the fact they were polite and well dressed in case you thought I did!

Is the job so poorly paid that Brits won't do it?

There you go see, veiled offence at foreigners, my experience both where I live, and where I work, all the delivery drivers seem to be English, not that I've ever given them a form to fill in asking them of their nationality.

Funnilly enough out of all the delivery drivers I see at work, 2 are female, maybe they should be at home cooking, instead?

---------- Post added 05-10-2017 at 12:57 ----------

Not at all.

Exactly, well done, have a biscuit

my experience both where I live, and where I work, all the delivery drivers seem to be English,

Thank you, you've managed to answer the question.Not too difficult was it?

Edited by esme
quote tags

my experience both where I live, and where I work, all the delivery drivers seem to be English,

Thank you, you've managed to answer the question.Not too difficult was it?

Was it a little disappointing to find no eastern European dtivers?

Edited by esme
quote tags