Bolton Wanderers v Sheffield Wednesday 14/10/17

top4718

I’m usually the last person to call for a manager to be sacked but I think this could be the end of the road for CC, almost identical to the Birmingham performance (another poor side) not good enough over the last 5 games, over to you DC.

There's a couple of Scottish lads looking for a job since midweek!?

well i expected us to lose, we are a soft touch with so called struggling teams. i don't know if it's the players or manager but something isn't right. we also don't seem to be getting much luck if the ref did get it wrong with the penalty shout but i don't see lee being the diving sort.

still time but if any fans believe we are top 2 material i'd say they're having a laugh.

Shows how much i know about football . FOUR AWAYS ALL BANKERS, so i thought Chelsea, Owls, Shrewsbury, Bradford. Who said it,s a funny old game.

That explains why you are a Wednesday supporter. if you knew owt about football you"d join the fold at bramall ln.

I’m usually the last person to call for a manager to be sacked but I think this could be the end of the road for CC, almost identical to the Birmingham performance (another poor side) not good enough over the last 5 games, over to you DC.

He can do it though toppy as he has proved, no consistency though.

---------- Post added 14-10-2017 at 20:27 ----------

I wasn't able to listen to praise or grumble this week due to celebrating my pub league sides latest victory. What animals did Carlos use in his analogy this week?

Shows how much i know about football . FOUR AWAYS ALL BANKERS, so i thought Chelsea, Owls, Shrewsbury, Bradford. Who said it,s a funny old game.

That would be Jimmy Greaves as in 'The Saint (Ian St.John) and Greavsie'. I just finished Jimmy's book 'Greavsie', great read.

The players are letting themselves, Carlos, and the fans down badly. Blame Carlos all you like, but he wasn't even on the pitch.

Disgraceful performance.

I praised them to High Heaven after L***s, and now it's time for a shaming.

You were crap. End of.

Don't draw your wages this week as your attitudes stink. The lot of you.

You could pee this League and choose not to. Absolute disgrace.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

The players are letting themselves, Carlos, and the fans down badly. Blame Carlos all you like, but he wasn't even on the pitch.

Disgraceful performance.

I praised them to High Heaven after L***s, and now it's time for a shaming.

You were crap. End of.

Don't draw your wages this week as your attitudes stink. The lot of you.

You could pee this League and choose not to. Absolute disgrace.

Perhaps the Players Arnt playing for CC perhaps some have had enough of his Negative tactics .

---------- Post added 15-10-2017 at 00:52 ----------

CC Has got to go , Cant see him Resigning . but Times up now