Looking for Dougie Stevenson

I am trying to trace Douglas (Dougie) Stevenson. He used to live near the top of Clarence Street in the 50s and 60s. He is my cousin but we have lost touch over the years. I know he is married to Jennifer. I am doing our family tree and think he might be able to answer a question which would unlock one of the branches. It would be lovely to be back in touch as well after all these years.

Grannypat

Dougie was a friend of mine in the 70s,I used to live in Aston-cum-Aughton in those days!.Dougie lived at Wales Bar,we both frequented the Roland Arms on Lodge Lane!.He was the captain and manager of the very good soccer team at the pub,I believe he still calls in on Thursday nights for the fishing club!.I haven,t seen him since I moved in 1980 but I hear about him from different old pals when I bump into them now and again,we always had a laugh in the pub they where good old times everyone got on well together,happy days sadly behind me now I,m an old codger{still twenty in my head}!.:partyhat::nod:

• 2 months later...