Misogynistic hideousness - a fresh outburst.

One question i do need to understand - Why do the people post them on social media platforms for other people to see ?

If i was a user of such a site could i prevent pictures of hairy women, bearded gents, 6 packs, bikini bodies appearing when i don't want to see them?

Most people mistakenly believe that society is a form of freedom. It isn't free cause society tells you what you can and cannot do and how to or not to do it.

Society has never liked real free individuals who are natural, it hurts their monkey sheep cult feelings. A free individual is no longer part of the cult and the whole cult starts screaming and yelling their hurt closed minded opinions.

Not shaving legs is not necessarily act of real freedom, if she did it out of protest of the status quo she would still be stuck protesting in the system that sets the social limits. If she simply stopped shaving and naturally stopped worrying about what others say about it she will grow as a free individual.

Most people who do something extreme do it out of protest of the status quo, specially when they show it off to others. This attracts lots of negative reactions.

If she really did it out of freedom she would not be bothered to show it off, and simply enjoy her freedom without being bothered.

People who do this sort of thing tend to have had traumatic experiences in their past. Something that has belittled them? Maybe they got beaten up at school by a bully with a temper?

Maybe as adults they have been subjected to internet bullies. People that just talk down at them for their own gratification, rather than try and explain anything?

I'm looking for reasons rather than excuses.

We are all in this together and our actions have consequences.

Most people mistakenly believe that society is a form of freedom. It isn't free cause society tells you what you can and cannot do and how to or not to do it.

Society has never liked real free individuals who are natural, it hurts their monkey sheep cult feelings. A free individual is no longer part of the cult and the whole cult starts screaming and yelling their hurt closed minded opinions.

Not shaving legs is not necessarily act of real freedom, if she did it out of protest of the status quo she would still be stuck protesting in the system that sets the social limits. If she simply stopped shaving and naturally stopped worrying about what others say about it she will grow as a free individual.

Most people who do something extreme do it out of protest of the status quo, specially when they show it off to others. This attracts lots of negative reactions.

If she really did it out of freedom she would not be bothered to show it off, and simply enjoy her freedom without being bothered.

Hmmm; man telling woman how she should behave...

---------- Post added 07-10-2017 at 09:55 ----------

People who do this sort of thing tend to have had traumatic experiences in their past. Something that has belittled them? Maybe they got beaten up at school by a bully with a temper?

Maybe as adults they have been subjected to internet bullies. People that just talk down at them for their own gratification, rather than try and explain anything?

I'm looking for reasons rather than excuses.

We are all in this together and our actions have consequences.

I think that's a pretty slim rationale - do men threaten to rape because someone's been a bit condescending on the internet?

Seems unlikely.

One question i do need to understand - Why do the people post them on social media platforms for other people to see ?

If i was a user of such a site could i prevent pictures of hairy women, bearded gents, 6 packs, bikini bodies appearing when i don't want to see them?

exactly its attention seeking of the highest order and when someone comments they bleat on about invasion of privacy and insults, for goodness sake grow up all those that post on social media sites, if you dont like the reaction, get over yourselves. by the way hairy legs on a woman is not a nice look:hihi: just saying:roll:

exactly its attention seeking of the highest order and when someone comments they bleat on about invasion of privacy and insults, for goodness sake grow up all those that post on social media sites, if you dont like the reaction, get over yourselves. by the way hairy legs on a woman is not a nice look:hihi: just saying:roll:

So you seem to be suggesting that women should 'grow up' and 'get over themselves' when men threaten to rape them.

Not a word of dissaproval about the behaviour of the men who do such things.

Very telling.

So you seem to be suggesting that women should 'grow up' and 'get over themselves' when men threaten to rape them.

Not a word of dissaproval about the behaviour of the men who do such things.

Very telling.

its just stupid people on social media and keyboard warriors who have no intention of doing anything of the kind, thats how they get their kicks behind the keyboard as nobody knows them in the real world they are probably very sad individuals.

its just stupid people on social media and keyboard warriors who have no intention of doing anything of the kind, thats how they get their kicks behind the keyboard as nobody knows them in the real world they are probably very sad individuals.

What do you think should be done about it?