Misogynistic hideousness - a fresh outburst.

Of course she is . Thats clearly obvious . Just a shame there are a few who seem to think she did this for any other reason apart from self publicity .

Is it because she's a 'Bird'?:rolleyes:

Someone suggested a baiting thread? Pulls em in every time, and pulls them in as a collective.

---------- Post added 07-10-2017 at 23:56 ----------

You understand that she's a model? It's her job to be photographed. She can't "not show it off" if she's working by selling her image.

Keep it simple mate..will ya!

Classic mysogynistic victim blaming - well done. Your mother must be so proud of you.

Perhaps you should read my post again and try to understand what I have put forward. But.. I'm sorry to say that my mother is dead and yes she would be proud of me, despite the fact that I was badly physically abused by her I still loved her till she died. Unfortunately it seems quite common these-days for a female who has suffered from abuse by their ex to openly show feelings of misandry, hence the relentless posts by you re misogyny.

You basically said that she might have made it up, without any evidence to suggest that she did.

And to quote the guardian

Many people posted abusive comments under the video on YouTube. One said: “Is this what some woman have become? No thanks.” Another wrote: “Stop brushing your teeth and wiping your ass too ****** feminazi retarded”

So there's quite clear evidence that she's being abused.

Hopefully she has reported any rape or death threats to the police and hopefully they'll follow up.

It's a real problem for women online. I post a photo of me looking unkempt and it'll basically get ignored, women post a similar photo and some people seem to thing that it's a license to threaten and abuse.

Perhaps you should read my post again and try to understand what I have put forward. But.. I'm sorry to say that my mother is dead and yes she would be proud of me, despite the fact that I was badly physically abused by her I still loved her till she died. Unfortunately it seems quite common these-days for a female who has suffered from abuse by their ex to openly show feelings of misandry, hence the relentless posts by you re misogyny.

I don't think you put anything forward about your own personal physical abuse by your mother....were we assumed to guess that?:huh:

You tell us the girl has provided no evidence, yet on the same post you fail to provide evidence of your alleged abuse...

Edited by Andbreathe

You basically said that she might have made it up, without any evidence to suggest that she did.

And to quote the guardian

So there's quite clear evidence that she's being abused.

Hopefully she has reported any rape or death threats to the police and hopefully they'll follow up.

It's a real problem for women online. I post a photo of me looking unkempt and it'll basically get ignored, women post a similar photo and some people seem to thing that it's a license to threaten and abuse.

I'm not sure that's the case either. "Dad Bod" attracts mixed views as well. The much maligned vin diesel had the temerity to post a picture of himself with a bit of a paunch and got caned for it. Man in 50s has a bit of gut. Alert the media.

But if you posted a picture of yourself looking a bit dishevelled or brilliantly quaffed, I'd have to ask why bother at all? You're of an age when you might have gone to boozer with your mates without the spectre of social media hanging over you. Did you take polaroids of you in various states to show everyone? I'd guess probably not.

I'm not detracting the fact that misogyny happens online. Of course it does. It happens in the real world as well.

Guest makapaka

The op has again created a toxic thread-which achieves nothing bar highlighting people’s ignorance.

Giving a further platform for things they vehemently oppose- very strange.

You do like calling people names don't you. There is nothing in that post that is even approaching misogynistic. That word, thanks to people like you over using it is losing all meaning.

At least if you are going to throw it around so often, learn how to spell it right?

I didn't call the poster any names; I said he'd indulged in classic misogynistic victim blaming, which he clearly had.

I'm not sure that's the case either. "Dad Bod" attracts mixed views as well. The much maligned vin diesel had the temerity to post a picture of himself with a bit of a paunch and got caned for it. Man in 50s has a bit of gut. Alert the media.

But if you posted a picture of yourself looking a bit dishevelled or brilliantly quaffed, I'd have to ask why bother at all? You're of an age when you might have gone to boozer with your mates without the spectre of social media hanging over you. Did you take polaroids of you in various states to show everyone? I'd guess probably not.

I'm not detracting the fact that misogyny happens online. Of course it does. It happens in the real world as well.

If I post a photo of myself it's because I want to share something. I'm not inviting anyone to threaten me though.

I don't generally post photos of myself in the pub though.

Guest makapaka
Whats very strange is you and others intimating that the thread about misogyny be closed down by what seems like those with misogynist values.....Very strange, if not suspicious.

None of that is true about me is it - you’ve just made all that up.