Dunstan family Sheffield

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Brian Dunstan was the caretaker at Woolley Wood school on Shiregreen. believe his wife was evelyn, they had 3 sons, Brian jr, Philip and Steven....in the 70s.....

---------- Post added 11-08-2014 at 14:18 ----------

im rachel dunstan..my dad is les dunstan

uncle is brian (dickie) bernard

aunties are reenee linda hazel christine

loads of cousins

rip phil dunstan who died last year...gone but never forgottenxxxxx

is that Phil, brother of Brian and Steven?

• 1 year later...
I am now a Przylipiak but my grandad is Albert Quixall, son of Dorris Quixall. Albert married a Jeanette Dunstan, a dance teacher. She was the daughter of Edith Dunstan. Does anyone know my family or anything about them?

yes i know all about your family i am a relation of yours edith edie is my aunt

jeanette is my cousin your side of the family is listed on our family tree i have just joined sheffield forum and did not appreciate so many people were interested so i thought i would hopefully make your christmas!

stephen j price

• 1 month later...

Brian Dunstan was the caretaker at Woolley Wood school on Shiregreen. believe his wife was evelyn, they had 3 sons, Brian jr, Philip and Steven....in the 70s.....

I didn't know this but doesn't surprise me brian could put his hand to anything. He used to be part of denim builders. I know the lads Phil bry and Steve God bless old PHIL had some good laughs on south road

• 1 year later...