Dunstan family Sheffield

• 5 months later...
I am now a Przylipiak but my grandad is Albert Quixall, son of Dorris Quixall. Albert married a Jeanette Dunstan, a dance teacher. She was the daughter of Edith Dunstan. Does anyone know my family or anything about them?

Hi Sophie,

I am from the Dunstan family. My Dad is the late Eric Dunstan who was the sister of your Grandmother Jeanette. His parents were Cyril Dunstan and Edith Price. Your mother Jane is my cousin. I live in Cambridge and have 2 sisters Helen and Stella. We are all cousins of Paul, David and Jane Quixall.

Hope to hear back from you.

Fran (Frances)

• 4 years later...

Maureen My mum is Linda you are talking about my family my auntie Renee Linda is my my mum sadly my auntie Hazel passed away and recently my auntie kristine also passed away but Dunstan family lived on wybourn growing up there was Brian , Lesley ( dicky)  Linda , Renee , Hazel , Kristine 

Forgot uncle Bernard Dunstan too 

On 12/02/2016 at 19:45, jomc2oo1uk said:

Brian Dunstan was the caretaker at Woolley Wood school on Shiregreen. believe his wife was evelyn, they had 3 sons, Brian jr, Philip and Steven....in the 70s.....

I didn't know this but doesn't surprise me brian could put his hand to anything. He used to be part of denim builders. I know the lads Phil bry and Steve God bless old PHIL had some good laughs on south road

My uncle Brian , sadly my cousin Philip & Brian have passed away  also their mum Evelyn passed away 

On 11/03/2018 at 11:00, NeeDunstan said:

Hi Sophie,

I am from the Dunstan family. My Dad is the late Eric Dunstan who was the sister of your Grandmother Jeanette. His parents were Cyril Dunstan and Edith Price. Your mother Jane is my cousin. I live in Cambridge and have 2 sisters Helen and Stella. We are all cousins of Paul, David and Jane Quixall.

Hope to hear back from you.

Fran (Frances)

Our neighbours in Crosspool late 50's early 1960's were Mr & Mrs Dunstan (could have been Eric). I do know that one of them (probably Mrs) was related to Albert Quixall.