How often do you vacuum your car?

Every two months or so till recently when I've started to vacuum it every two weeks.

I eat in my car often and it was looking a bit bad!

I vacuum the carpet it and with some soapy water and a dry towel i clean the dashboard etc and dry with a towel.

For the sake of 15 minutes every two weeks i can enjoy my car again!

For £10 I take my car to the hand car wash. They (several man/women) who only speak broken English spend 15 minutes washing, waxing, drying, hovering, and jet blasting. it’s the best £10 a month I spend. It looks like new car. Well apart from the dint my dad did when he bumped in to me lol.

For £10 I take my car to the hand car wash. They (several man/women) who only speak broken English spend 15 minutes washing, waxing, drying, hovering, and jet blasting. it’s the best £10 a month I spend. It looks like new car. Well apart from the dint my dad did when he bumped in to me lol.

Is the one who hovers cleaning the roof? :D

Every two months or so till recently when I've started to vacuum it every two weeks.

I eat in my car often and it was looking a bit bad!

I vacuum the carpet it and with some soapy water and a dry towel i clean the dashboard etc and dry with a towel.

For the sake of 15 minutes every two weeks i can enjoy my car again!

Hasn't dining furniture reached your part of Australia yet?