Wing Chun TeaHouse

There is a new publication that is online based and FREE!!! Not read any of it yet but it features some interesting looking articles, one of which is by the head of my old association James Sinclair (can't remember the correct term, is it Si-gung?)

Anyway, it won't let me post links so it'll have to be a cut 'n' paste job :(:confused:

wxw.wcarchive.com

Here we go, just click on the picture of the front cover, but you need adobe acrobat to read it.

Just replace the x with a w, as its really does not want to let me post a website link:rant: :loopy:

Anyway, it won't let me post links so it'll have to be a cut 'n' paste job :(:confused:

wxw.wcarchive.com

Here we go, just click on the picture of the front cover, but you need adobe acrobat to read it.

Just replace the x with a w, as its really does not want to let me post a website link:rant: :loopy:

Whats that bit then if not a cut and paste? wxw.wcarchive.com....change x to a w.

Little_Alex...as I have less than 15 posts it will not let me put any links in a post. even if I just type in www it errors on me saying I need 15 posts. I am well aware that it is not a website address when I have replaced a w with an x. Its the only way at the time i could get people to see the web address. However, due to these posts I am fast approaching 15, so i guess i should thank you for your pedantry ;)

Archived