White Male privilege

The first few paragraphs of your post is just waffle. Yes you may have a point but i don’t know what it’s got to do with what I said.

You criticized my post on the grounds it was a generalization- my first few paragraphs were explaining that generalizations aren't always invalid.

I didn’t say no one can raise a divisive argument. I was referring to that specific example from previous posts.

I know, but you implied it was flawed because it was divisive, which is incorrect- many valid points are divisive.

I don’t know how to quote a post - just read back through it and you’ll see the bit about white supremacy. It may have been worth your while reading that element of the thread in the first place - before you started challenging me on it.

If you let me know the post number, then I can have a look at it. The post number is at the far right of the blue bar at the top of all posts. For exmple, the number of this post is #226