Urban DJ's & Dancers needed

Hi all,

I am looking to make contact with both Urban DJ's to take part in an Urban club night @ Chesterfields finest club, Lava & Ignite. R&B Hip Hop UK Garage Speed Garage house etc.

I am also needing breakdancers/hiphop dancers etc to liven the crowd up and take part in a dance battle.

The night is in aid of Cancer Research and also to provide the people of chesterfield with an insight into a real night out without no commercial dance and trance.

Any response would be much appreciated.

Sheffield Uni have a street/break dancing society who have arranged an urban night for charity at the Octagon in Sheffield not long ago. I could try and put you in touch with someone from the society if you think this will be of any use? Or you could just ring the student union and try and get in touch with a represesentative of the society that way...

They are funky dancers trust me!

Hi all,

I am looking to make contact with both Urban DJ's to take part in an Urban club night @ Chesterfields finest club, Lava & Ignite. R&B Hip Hop UK Garage Speed Garage house etc.

I am also needing breakdancers/hiphop dancers etc to liven the crowd up and take part in a dance battle.

The night is in aid of Cancer Research and also to provide the people of chesterfield with an insight into a real night out without no commercial dance and trance.

Any response would be much appreciated.

i could ask J Rugged to get a clan together, they are pretty mtv ;-)

Archived