Does motorway driving define where you are in society?

In the outside lane is where you'll find people who drive mercs, audis, bmws and volks wagons. These drivers have the capability of knowing how fast they need to drive.

They don't need the nanny state to tell them how to think.

In the slow lanes are societies losers, people who will.drive at 60mph because they are told to do so. These people are unable to think for themselves and this is shown by the types of cars they drive.

In the slow lanes are where you find nissans or middle aged men driving honda jazzes (losers in life)

Note the lack of audis in the slow lane on any motorway.

You are defined as to where you are in.society by how you drive on the motorway

Mercs = winners

You dont even own a car.

I drive for economy these days. I find if I sit around 55 mph I get where I going without feeling stressed etc

I did 32miles recently where the speed limits were 40 and 50mph.

Petrol consumption was a lot better than my usual 35 mpg.

In the outside lane is where you'll find people who drive mercs, audis, bmws and volks wagons. These drivers have the capability of knowing how fast they need to drive.

They don't need the nanny state to tell them how to think.

In the slow lanes are societies losers, people who will.drive at 60mph because they are told to do so. These people are unable to think for themselves and this is shown by the types of cars they drive.

In the slow lanes are where you find nissans or middle aged men driving honda jazzes (losers in life)

Note the lack of audis in the slow lane on any motorway.

You are defined as to where you are in.society by how you drive on the motorway

Mercs = winners

There are no slow or fast lanes, there is the inside lane and overtaking lanes. Once having overtaken move back to the inside lane.

I am sick to death of driving on a near empty motorway and having to move from the inside lane (lane 1) into lane 4 to overtake a Merc driver in lane 3 who hasn't a clue how to drive on a motorway - winners, don't make me laugh, a word with two different letters more like :loopy:

That is me in my Renault, I try to keep above 60 though, there should be a minimum speed limit.

There is on a motorway ,if you do less than I believe 40 mph you can get done

---------- Post added 19-10-2017 at 20:22 ----------

i would probably cry if i was only getting 35mpg.

Me too. I put £40 a month in to my car and get around 600 miles for that by driving carefully but I have done safed courses. Car is 1.4 diesel

Wow! Brake checking someone on the motorway. A great way to keep your kids safe.

It sends a clear message. I don't tend to do it with the kids in the car. Anyway who mentioned motorways?

---------- Post added 20-10-2017 at 07:51 ----------

There is on a motorway ,if you do less than I believe 40 mph you can get done

Not true - no official minimum speed limit, but if you were driving very slowly the police could well pull you over for dangerous driving.