How acceptable is it for a woman to ask a man out,in this day and age?

How acceptable is it for a woman to ask a man out,in this day and age?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How acceptable is it for a woman to ask a man out,in this day and age?

• completely fine
    • not a good idea
    • Don't know

I never got round to asking him out. Wasn't a work colleague, used to serve me in a shop. As for stalking, nah it's not my thing.I think it's creepy. I know It would freak me out.

---------- Post added 17-10-2017 at 21:03 ----------

Did they investigate your household waste in order to freak you out, lol:hihi:

only trying to be helpful but maybe you should consider how you are dressed when you go into the shop ( dress to impress) . I always find a rubber bondage outfit seems to get attention :hihi:

only trying to be helpful but maybe you should consider how you are dressed when you go into the shop ( dress to impress) . I always find a rubber bondage outfit seems to get attention :hihi:

Lol, no chance.:hihi: I've got hardly any bum for starters. Plus I don't think it would do my anxiety any favours.

is he as fond of you as you are of him ?

Or was he just flirting with all the lady customers ?

I think he was. He always seemed happy to see me. But I guess we'll never know. He doesn't come across as the flirty type at all.

---------- Post added 17-10-2017 at 22:26 ----------

Maybe you could get butt implants that seem to be the rage in America , if not keep smiling :)

I'm thinking about putting some chicken fillets down my bra!:hihi: