Mr Trump - All discussion here

Just two recent illustrations of what a morally bankrupt and idiotic waste of space Mr Trump is - a) He's announced he wants to build a 'space force'

b) He's criticised Mrs Merkel's immigration policy, citing that ''Crime in Germany is way up''. This from a man who is keeping children in cages at a time when crime in Germany is at a 30 year low. Cretin.

I'm not a Trump supporter but I approve both of his points.

Regarding the (justified) Merkel criticism, overall crime rate in Germany is lower, however VIOLENT crime (murders, rapes, assaults) are on the huge rise compared to recent years.

Try to be thorough when reading and interpreting statistics ;)

Wasn’t there quite a few rapes and sexual assaults on woman during the 2016 & 2017 new year celebrations in Germany? It was reported 1200 woman were sexually assaulted during the celebrations. I do hope they have managed to reduce assaults on women since then.

As I have said before on SF Trump is no worse than a lot of past Presidents.

Wasn’t there quite a few rapes and sexual assaults on woman during the 2016 & 2017 new year celebrations in Germany? It was reported 1200 woman were sexually assaulted during the celebrations. I do hope they have managed to reduce assaults on women since then.

As I have said before on SF Trump is no worse than a lot of past Presidents.

Which past president oversaw the separation of children from asylum seeking parents, those children subsequently detained in camps?

Which past president oversaw the separation of children from asylum seeking parents, those children subsequently detained in camps?

I dont even think that they did that in WW" in the Japanese internment camps did they?

Lunghua in Shanghai for a start, and many more, the mortality rate for their parents wasn’t that good, however it’s your choice to google it or not.

Okaaaay, but this is a discussion of the policy on US soil.

I'm not sure what your point is?