Mr Trump - All discussion here

No I do not, I do not know enough about North Korea, I have never been there, I am not affected by anything that they do and I only know what is reported in the news. To us he may seem like a bad person, to North Koreans he may be a good person, who's to tell? I assume that you have never been to NK so I assume that your opinions are made by what you have read. I have now lived long enough to see the influence that the media have over the minds of people and I choose not to believe everything that is printed. BTW - Don't you think that it is a travesty that a majority of news corporations choose either the left or right and no longer choose to report bipartisan?

Does the BBC report impartially in your opinion, to keep this on topic, regarding Trump?

Does the BBC report impartially in your opinion, to keep this on topic, regarding Trump?

Where's this going? Are you trying to involve me in some strange game so that you can accuse me of leaning a particular way? It won't work what affects my life dictates which way I lean. The BBC is generally a good source of news but every now and again I open it only to see Trump on the main page featured because of some stupid comment that he has made on twitter, now I don't know about you but I certainly am not interested in what Trump says on Twitter and personally feel that he should be banned from it but I am perplexed that a British news organisation feels that it is more important to focus on a tweet from someone who should not be allowed anywhere near social media than the poverty, crime and day to day degradation of this country. That in itself should tell you where the BBC is starting to go.

No I do not, I do not know enough about North Korea, I have never been there, I am not affected by anything that they do and I only know what is reported in the news. To us he may seem like a bad person, to North Koreans he may be a good person, who's to tell? I assume that you have never been to NK so I assume that your opinions are made by what you have read. I have now lived long enough to see the influence that the media have over the minds of people and I choose not to believe everything that is printed. BTW - Don't you think that it is a travesty that a majority of news corporations choose either the left or right and no longer choose to report the news with no political leanings?

I second that. A very good reply.

Where's this going? Are you trying to involve me in some strange game so that you can accuse me of leaning a particular way? It won't work what affects my life dictates which way I lean. The BBC is generally a good source of news but every now and again I open it only to see Trump on the main page featured because of some stupid comment that he has made on twitter, now I don't know about you but I certainly am not interested in what Trump says on Twitter and personally feel that he should be banned from it but I am perplexed that a British news organisation feels that it is more important to focus on a tweet from someone who should not be allowed anywhere near social media than the poverty, crime and day to day degradation of this country. That in itself should tell you where the BBC is starting to go.

I see your opinion is that Trump posts stupid comments on Twitter, so I guess you do have opinion after all.

I agree, he should really leave Twitter alone, especially using it to attack his opponents.

If you had the time and money, would you travel to north Korea?

Why, what's wrong with North Korea?

I can't comment, I've never been but I also haven't been to many places in this world, I haven't been to South Korea either and have no plans to do so.

Forgot to add - I've never been to Blackpool and have no plans to do so.

The BBC is generally a good source of news but every now and again I open it only to see Trump on the main page featured because of some stupid comment that he has made on twitter, now I don't know about you but I certainly am not interested in what Trump says on Twitter and personally feel that he should be banned from it but I am perplexed that a British news organisation feels that it is more important to focus on a tweet from someone who should not be allowed anywhere near social media than the poverty, crime and day to day degradation of this country. That in itself should tell you where the BBC is starting to go.

They do it because it gives an indication into his real thinking is before his spin doctors have managed to tone down what he says.

Where do you think the BBC is starting to go?

I can't comment, I've never been but I also haven't been to many places in this world, I haven't been to South Korea either and have no plans to do so.

Forgot to add - I've never been to Blackpool and have no plans to do so.

You can't comment?

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/north-korea

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/asia-and-the-pacific/north-korea/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-story-of-a-north-korean-defector-yeonmi-park-to_us_58c4c742e4b070e55af9f00c?guccounter=1

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/17/north-korea-human-rights-abuses-stories-un-brainwashed

Can you comment now?