Mr Trump - All discussion here

I choose the third option - I don't really care about American politics and have better things to do with my life.

Do you think that most Americans have an opinion about Theresa May?

No, but a sizeable portion will have little interest in what happens outside the states. She does not affect world events (which given she's in charge of brexit isn't great). She's a bit of an international no-mark.

What trump does and says can really affect other countries.

I choose the third option - I don't really care about American politics and have better things to do with my life.

Do you think that most Americans have an opinion about Theresa May?

This goes back to my point on Trump's policy on import tariffs, it's going to affect our trade economy.

So how can you say you don't really care about American politics?

I believe that the country that I live in (UK) can only accommodate a finite number of people, I don't care where these people come from migrants, UK born etc but I believe that there should be a theoretical cap before services and infrastructure are overwhelmed and I think that it is the job of government to manage this. How they do this I have no idea maybe restructuring benefits to encourage people to have a manageable number of children, maybe altering the criteria for immigration, the policy should apply to UK born and foreign nationals, I also assume that this applies to other countries such as America, now someone needs to start implementing these very unpopular policies and I don't envy the person that does but sooner or later it is going to need doing.

Plus, generally, why do some people believe that they're entitled as of right to move to any foreign country of their choosing?

I remember David Attenborough saying that climate change is height on the list of concerns that will cause problems to the earth’s ecosystem, but he then said population growth could be far worse. The earth hasn’t got the resources if population continues to grow at the current rate.

Nobody wants to talk about it, mind you I bet Trump might.

Politicians don’t want to bring the subject into the open.

I remember David Attenborough saying that climate change is height on the list of concerns that will cause problems to the earth’s ecosystem, but he then said population growth could be far worse. The earth hasn’t got the resources if population continues to grow at the current rate.

I'll wager trump won't - he doesn't believe in climate change, I'm positive he won't care about population growth. But the rest of your post is spot on. Politicians won't talk about it until its way to late.

what do you suggest they say?

if you discount forced sterilisation or abortion, and arbitrary genocide you're left with don't do it or take precautions if you do or a variation of china's two children policy

though spreading the plague that is humanity into space and across the solar system is possibly one alternative though I doubt the technology is quite there to do that.

i doubt any politician going down this route is going to find much in the way of popular support for any of the possible options.