Mr Trump - All discussion here

How’s he doing with the gas chambers, can’t find anything about them?:confused

funnily enough theres a lot of "silly" memes doing the rounds on the same subject, so it was just me that saw the similarity ;)

The problem is that you dont seem to understand why a working class person would support trump or brexit and that is because you have a wealthy middle class lifestyle and live a life as far removed from the lifestyle that I and others have that our priorities in life are somewhat different to yours.

I seem to recall Halibut telling us not that long ago that he had to clean up a dead rat in his new job.

Unfortunately you will find that a lot of normal working class sheffielders will not share your same views.The problem is that you dont seem to understand why a working class person would support trump or brexit and that is because you have a wealthy middle class lifestyle and live a life as far removed from the lifestyle that I and others have that our priorities in life are somewhat different to yours.When we see immigrants coming in to Britain all we can see is our jobs being challenged and more stresses on the NHS and services.You may not need the NHS you may go private I dont know.Over the time that I have been on this forum I have realised that you think you know better than most of us.You are clearly an intelligent person which may be a reason that you have an intolerance of people who are not.Hats off to you if you are helping the kids in your own time and for free but not if its your job.Try understanding the working class instead of just despising them.Too many left wing liberalists seem to dislike the working class people of the western world.We are human beings but just think differently and behave differently to you.Maybe its because you spend no time with working class people like me and I do not spend anytime with middle class people like you.Your superiority complex that you seem to display is one of the reasons that I spend so little time on this forum which is a shame because this forum could be good.

Enjoyed reading this, and I agree with you.

I seem to recall Halibut telling us not that long ago that he had to clean up a dead rat in his new job.

Perhaps he can come and work with me then because our place his overrun with them.I find dead ones and live ones.A whack with a shovel usually does the trick.

Thanks for not letting me down with your response.:)I wont be responding to any of your posts anymore.

Really? Lame-o-rama. If you were a champion of the working classes you'd be the first in line to condemn him.

---------- Post added 27-06-2018 at 22:14 ----------

You recall incorrectly. No surprises there then.

I spend a significant portion of my life working with immigrant and refugee children, teaching them English among other subjects. We are fortunate enough in life to have a spare room, but presently it's for the use of my daughter when she's home from university, her brother when he visits or for other family or friends. I'm still offering support to a Slovakian Roma guy now living in Germany who I met when he was a student of mine nearly a decade ago - so take your asinine accusations of hypocrisy and your pathetic rolling eyes emoji and stick them where the sun doesn't shine.

why would you have to support a Slovakian Roma guy now living in Germany, surely he has Germany to do that?

---------- Post added 28-06-2018 at 00:56 ----------

Unfortunately you will find that a lot of normal working class sheffielders will not share your same views.The problem is that you dont seem to understand why a working class person would support trump or brexit and that is because you have a wealthy middle class lifestyle and live a life as far removed from the lifestyle that I and others have that our priorities in life are somewhat different to yours.When we see immigrants coming in to Britain all we can see is our jobs being challenged and more stresses on the NHS and services.You may not need the NHS you may go private I dont know.Over the time that I have been on this forum I have realised that you think you know better than most of us.You are clearly an intelligent person which may be a reason that you have an intolerance of people who are not.Hats off to you if you are helping the kids in your own time and for free but not if its your job.Try understanding the working class instead of just despising them.Too many left wing liberalists seem to dislike the working class people of the western world.We are human beings but just think differently and behave differently to you.Maybe its because you spend no time with working class people like me and I do not spend anytime with middle class people like you.Your superiority complex that you seem to display is one of the reasons that I spend so little time on this forum which is a shame because this forum could be good.

Nice read totally agree.

why would you have to support a Slovakian Roma guy now living in Germany, surely he has Germany to do that?

There are other ways to support people than financially.

Would you characterise Mr Trump as a friend of the working classes, or their enemy?

Edited by Halibut

Enjoyed reading this, and I agree with you.

The last time the liberal left/middle class made common cause with the working class/poor was the Poll Tax, I know well off people who were prepared to lose their homes in solidarity, compare that with the lack of support with the Bedroom Tax, they have basically found a new global precariat to defend/support.

you dont seem to understand why a working class person would support trump

No, I certainly don't as he's clearly an enemy of, and massive exploiter of, the working classes.

Can you explain why working class people would vote for a man who ruthlessly exploits working class people?

Do you support him yourself? If so why?