Mr Trump - All discussion here

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No M.O my friend , just a polite question . I was courteous enough to answer yours

I asked your views on the obstruction/collusion charges that *you* said you wanted to discuss :roll:

I don't know what you were replying to, but it wasn't my question! :loopy:

Of course, you know this... it's your standard M.O. As before, it's getting a bit hackneyed, get a new act! :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Magilla said:

I asked your views on the obstruction/collusion charges that *you* said you wanted to discuss :roll:

I don't know what you were replying to, but it wasn't my question! :loopy:

Of course, you know this... it's your standard M.O. As before, it's getting a bit hackneyed, get a new act! :thumbsup:

Nowt to add then .  At least until you can dig up something else to accuse Mr Trump of ;)

I was reading about President Kennedy and his brother Ted Kennedy who was a 

senator.  What a pair they have both been when it comes to women, no need to call Trump for being a womaniser.  President J F Kennedy was suppose to be the most prolific womaniser to enter The White House.  It’s well known that President Kennedy was having an affair with Marilyn Monroe, some say she was murdered because she couldn’t keep quiet about the affair. 

Senator Ted Kennedy who was tipped to be President until he drove his car into a pond and left his lady passenger trapped in the submerged car.  He managed to save himself, left the woman in the car and didn’t report it until the next day.  She could have been alive for some time in the car.

For the short time theses men are Presiedent, Head of Security, Commander in Chief, power to press the red button and what other titles go with the job I would have thought  they would give the job there full attention and not put themselves under stress trying to hide their affairs from the media,  leave woman alone, other than their wives, until they have finished their time as President.  

While he is President I don’t think Trump would be as stupid as President Kennedy to have an affair with a loose cannon like Monroe was, or to have an affair in The Oval Office as Clinton did. Once they are out of the White House and they want to carry on with their floozys, well that’s up to them.

Edited by hauxwell

1 hour ago, Magilla said:

Mueller has laid out the evidence, it's clear he's decided it would be up to others to decide if any charges should be made.

And they have. You can't obstruct a crime if there was not a crime to obstruct in the first place. Full exoneration. 

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

Ultimately, the public will decide.

They already did. Trump is president. For 6 more years.

It's clear from the reports contents and multiple indictments, charges and guilty pleas that there was plenty to find!

Seems to the world they couldn't find anything at all on Trump and Russia which is what the special counsel was tasked to do. I understand if you want to keep wearing that tin foil hat though. 

14 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Nowt to add then .

LOL, don't tell me, you can't see the irony there :hihi:

14 hours ago, hackey lad said:

At least until you can dig up something else to accuse Mr Trump of ;)

I didn't have to dig it up, *you* specifically asked to discuss it... :roll:

You're now bending over backwards to discuss *anything* but that, as always... so thanks for proving my point :thumbsup:

Edited by Magilla

11 hours ago, XXTickerXX said:

And they have.

Indeed:

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-russia-poll/trump-approval-drops-3-points-to-2019-low-after-release-of-mueller-report-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUKKCN1RV16W

Anyone who is capable of reading can see thatTrump is guilty as could possibly be in regard to obstruction.

You can't obstruct a crime if there was not a crime to obstruct in the first place.

Laughable! :loopy:

Obstruction in of itself is a crime, it matters not what is being investigated! :roll:

Full exoneration. 

"While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

I can see the confusion, because "does not exonerate" and "full exoneration" sound identical.. don't they? :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

LOL, don't tell me, you can't see the irony there :hihi:

I didn't have to dig it up, *you* specifically asked to discuss it... :roll:

You're now bending over backwards to discuss *anything* but that, as always... so thanks for proving my point :thumbsup:

Where did I specifically ask to discuss it ?  If as you say he is guilty of all these crimes,  when was this proven and when does his prison sentence start ?

41 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Where did I specifically ask to discuss it ?

Don't tell me, you can't remember what you posted two days ago. Figures :?

"Mr Trump . Not involved in Russian collusion .😊  Discuss"

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/450979-mr-trump-all-discussion-here/?do=findComment&comment=8235065

Even by your totally predicable M.O... desperately weak that one! :hihi:

If as you say he is guilty of all these crimes,  when was this proven and when does his prison sentence start ?

So, to be clear, given the publication and details released in the Mueller report, you think he's completely innocent?

Given what 14 Republican senators said when Clinton was accused of *exactly* the same thing, that seems hard to justify, but I look forward to you trying :hihi:

ttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/20/mueller-report-impeachment-obstruction-bill-clinton-republicans

Why don't you want to tell us what *you* think?

Edited by Magilla

8 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Don't tell me, you can't remember what you posted two days ago. Figures :?

"Mr Trump . Not involved in Russian collusion .😊  Discuss"

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/450979-mr-trump-all-discussion-here/?do=findComment&comment=8235065

Even by your totally predicable M.O... desperately weak that one! :hihi:

So, to be clear, given the publication and details released in the Mueller report, you think he's completely innocent?

Why don't you want to tell us what *you* think?

I didn't say I wanted to discuss it . It was an invitation to the forum . No he's not completely innocent , no one is. If he was guilty of half of the things he's being accused of on here , he would be heading to prison 

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I didn't say I wanted to discuss it . It was an invitation to the forum.

Jesus dude, could you make a bigger fool of yourself? :hihi:

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No he's not completely innocent , no one is. If he was guilty of half of the things he's being accused of on here , he would be heading to prison

So.. the vaguest non-answer possible.. LOL, didn't see that one coming! :hihi:

We're discussing the Mueller report and it's findings! The information published in it didn't come from anyone on here :?