Mr Trump - All discussion here

Today all will be revealed!

If the Media reports are true, Trump will be indicted on matters relating to a hooker, and hush money paid to same.

He'd better have more than that in his wallet, if this thing is not just the latest charge to embarrass Trump, who can not be "embarrassed" any more than he has been for the last 7 years.  :)

Bragg is almost assured a conviction from a jury, since New York is a hotbed of Trump haters, who voted for Hillary and Biden 110%, along with dogs, and the dear departed!  :)

In any event he's opening the door for the GOP to go after the corrupt Biden family, citing the Dems own credo, No One Is Above the Law! and Equal Justice for All!

28 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Is Trump on a murder charge ? 

Well, going off the wall to wall coverage on CNN I am assuming he has slaughtered an entire continent.

It's hard to make it out on their numerous live camera angles as all their reporters are blocking the view whilst performing a massive circle jerk!!

🤡🤡🤡

Just now, Al Bundy said:

Well, going off the wall to wall coverage on CNN I am assuming he has slaughtered an entire continent.

It's hard to make it out on their numerous live camera angles as all their reporters are blocking the view whilst performing a massive circle jerk!!

🤡🤡🤡

That’s what I was getting at   😀

• Like 1

Just now, PRESLEY said:

He is another bent Teflon Merchant just like Johnson and both have ridiculous hair styles.  :hihi:

I don't think many would argue that he is a bit dodgy but the relentless drive from the opposition to find something to get him on ever since he sat down in the oval office is unreal.

He embarrassed a lot of people who were adamant he would not be President, including Nancy Perlosi and they have been trying to get revenge ever since.

This whole debacle will make him even more popular.

They will never learn.

🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲Good luck for today Donald Trump🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 We love you Mr President 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇲 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Edited by The_DADDY

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲Good luck for today Donald Trump🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 We love you Mr President 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇲 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

Edited?

Did you pick the wrong flag at first😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Edited?

Did you pick the wrong flag at first😀

Edited about 5 or 6 times.

I couldn't get the damn flags even.

As you can see I gave up in the end 😭

⬆️Had to edit that one too 🙄⬆️

Edited by The_DADDY
  • Haha 2

The CNN coverage is absolutely hilarious.

" You are watching history folks, a man who has lived his life breaking rules being treated like a normal man on the street, he has now been arrested folks, it's history "

Classic!!

😂😂😂😂😂