Mr Trump - All discussion here

BREAKING: Trump’s former attorney sounds the alarm, demands that the Justice Department immediately investigate whether Trump and Jared Kushner sold Saudi Arabia any of the military secrets in the top secret documents that Trump stole and stashed. 

The lawyer declared, “The Justice Department should be, if they're not already, looking at the unholy relationships that exist between Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman, and Jared Kushner. I mean, this whole two plus billion dollars to an unqualified hedge funder makes no sense to me, and in light of the information that came out, that there was military information on Iran, and we all know what that Saudi Arabia has had Iranian aggression on their mind for a long time -- who knows what was shown to them? Who knows what was discussed? Who knows what was sold? None of us."

The lawyer continued, “I do

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

What’s that got to do with the comparison ?

Nothing whatsoever.

Lol

Just to add ,the comparison to Nuremberg in my opinion is the fervour that can take hold of a crowd taken in by the rhetoric of a would be leader.

Create an enemy,and that could be the Jews or Mexicans  and the mob will unite around a common cause.

MAGA.....Make America Great Again .

MGGA....Substitute Germany ,as they had the same programme.

Trump is intentionally divisive and hoping that his supporters outnumber the opposition by whatever means at his disposal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Nuremburg? :)

I thought his daughter and son in law were Jewish?

They will be whatever they were told to be as long as it was deemed to give them some advantage or Trump Corporation a bit of money.

As for The Donald's great rousing speech. Big deal!   Wowing the home crowd as per usual. Hardly a difficult sell to his deluded bible bashing tribe. They'd cheer anything.  Must have been no NASCAR on the telly. 

Shame the majority of your lot are too thick to see all he's doing is hyping up and blatantly lying to get more money and donations to fund his ever growing list of legal actions.  

All this building a wall to stop the Mexicans..... They should build a bloody ring around the middle bit and let them at it. It could be Trumpopolis.  Perfect! Utopia all envisioned and crafted just like The Donald wants it to be.

Meanwhile, the rest of the country drags itself back to reality after the debacle before it.  

17 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

They will be whatever they were told to be as long as it was deemed to give them some advantage or Trump Corporation a bit of money.

As for The Donald's great rousing speech. Big deal!   Wowing the home crowd as per usual. Hardly a difficult sell to his deluded bible bashing tribe. They'd cheer anything.  Must have been no NASCAR on the telly. 

Shame the majority of your lot are too thick to see all he's doing is hyping up and blatantly lying to get more money and donations to fund his ever growing list of legal actions.  

All this building a wall to stop the Mexicans..... They should build a bloody ring around the middle bit and let them at it. It could be Trumpopolis.  Perfect! Utopia all envisioned and crafted just like The Donald wants it to be.

Meanwhile, the rest of the country drags itself back to reality after the debacle before it.  

Credit due, I’ve had a pop at you on numerous occasions but I think you’re on the money regarding Trump. He’s an odious lump of bobbar.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Credit due, I’ve had a pop at you on numerous occasions but I think you’re on the money regarding Trump. He’s an odious lump of bobbar.

Hmmm... :huh:

Just to avoid any future confusion then...

... Are there any lumps of bobbar that you're particularly attracted to? :hihi:

Just now, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Just to avoid any future confusion then...

... Are there any lumps of bobbar that you're particularly attracted to? :hihi:

I generally stay clear of lumps of bobbar but I’m interested as to why you start most of your posts with ‘Hmmm’?