Mr Trump - All discussion here

Just now, m williamson said:

So you're disinterested in Trump? Despite which you post numerous opinions about him and come across as something of a Trumpflake.

Presumably you neither like nor dislike Putin? Although as Trump has described him as a genius, allows him unprecedented private conversations and  has promised to help Russia in the war with Ukraine maybe you think he's a lovely bloke?

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/17/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-praise-00116414

and Daddy has told us since the war started that its all Ukraines fault and everything Putin said about Ukraine is correct, but he doesnt like or support Putin, similarly with Trump he seems to back the idea that its a ploy to stop Trump running for President again which trump has been propagating since before the court case and during, but he doesnt like or support trump and everybody is wrong, even with fair evidence and facts.

🙄

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, m williamson said:

So you're disinterested in Trump? 

Did I say that? 

I'll repeat,  I neither like nor dislike trump.

I snipped the rest as it was just frothing and you were starting to get personal. 

21 minutes ago, melthebell said:

and Daddy has told us since the war started that its all Ukraines fault and everything Putin said about Ukraine is correct,

Snipped 

You made that up.

I said the war is wrong, anyone who will send others to fight and die for on their behalf is scum, putin is very dangerous. 

I also said nato, America and Ukraine along with Bojo are mainly at fault and Zelensky is a corrupt maggot.

Please don't lie Mel.

It's not nice. 

It's strange, it seems a mention of trump gets people all flustered and angry. I happen to point out this could be a big day for him and people go crazy 🤔

59 minutes ago, m williamson said:

That was not what I was saying. I was saying that he's definitely guilty but he'll very probably get away with it because jailing an ex president who is currently running for re-election isn't exactly the image the country wants.

My bold

Why are you so certain?

Should the court just dispense with the jury, the trial and just lock him up because You 'know' he's guilty?

33 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Did I say that? 

I'll repeat,  I neither like nor dislike trump.

I snipped the rest as it was just frothing and you were starting to get personal. 

So, you have no considered opinion on a man who was at one time ( and is attempting to be again ) the most powerful man in the world with access to the means of world destruction?  

Not personal, simply stating facts and asking a question.  That's what happens on forums.

3 minutes ago, m williamson said:

So, you have no considered opinion on a man who was at one time ( and is attempting to be again ) the most powerful man in the world with access to the means of world destruction?  

Not personal, simply stating facts and asking a question.  That's what happens on forums.

Being a tad melodramatic ain't you?

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

Why are you so certain?

Should the court just dispense with the jury, the trial and just lock him up because You 'know' he's guilty?

No, the court should look at the evidence and accept that it proves that he is indeed guilty.  Anyone who's had a look at the witness statements on oath would come to the same logical conclusion.

Of course Trump idolisers will never accept facts when it comes to their hero.  😉

• Like 1