Mr Trump - All discussion here

Trump thought the President could act like the CEO of a private company where his commands had to be acted upon whether they were constitutional or not. He hadn't a clue about responsibility in public office.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, geared said:

Still somehow, he's allowed to stand for President.

Hopefully this really puts a dent in his campaign, but I doubt it.

The conviction will not affect Trump’s legal ability to run for president. The constitution does not bar felons from running for office.

The crimes Trump has been found guilty of, falsifying business records in the first degree, are class E felonies in New York, the least serious category, a non violent paper crime, so I agree it will vary put a dent in his campaign.

• Like 1

Just now, Al Bundy said:

The conviction will not affect Trump’s legal ability to run for president. The constitution does not bar felons from running for office.

The crimes Trump has been found guilty of, falsifying business records in the first degree, are class E felonies in New York, the least serious category, a non violent paper crime, so I agree it will hardly put a dent in his campaign.

37 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

The crimes Trump has been found guilty of, falsifying business records in the first degree, are class E felonies in New York, the least serious category, a non violent paper crime, so I agree it will vary put a dent in his campaign.

The US constitution is, to put it politely, very strange.