Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, geared said:

Still somehow, he's allowed to stand for President.

Hopefully this really puts a dent in his campaign, but I doubt it.

Me too. His supporters don't do reality so I don't suppose this will dissuade any of them.

13 minutes ago, TOM PEPPER said:

A kiss and tell witness who took the money,and a disgruntled sacked employee,just out to get revenge.

What has happened since their election,  two major wars,  thousands dead,  thousands displaced,  millions spent - way to go?  

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

Me too. His supporters don't do reality so I don't suppose this will dissuade any of them.

Sad story of America- that some would still vote for a lying, cheating narcissist  to run their country. 

7 hours ago, melthebell said:

Roll on his next court case, hopefully he gets a full house

There won’t be another court case before the election now.

If he gets in, he’ll make the cases against him disappear or delay until he is out of office (like he did last time). 

2 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

Sad story of America- that some would still vote for a lying, cheating narcissist  to run their country. 

I think there is still a huge chunk of America that cannot accept the idea of Black people being free and having equal rights (in theory) to white people, so anyone who looks like they might turn the clock back towards the 1950s and before is appealing. It's kind of understandable - America was an explicitly and legally racist country less than 70 years ago and was built on racial genocide - these ideas don't just die on the spot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

I think there is still a huge chunk of America that cannot accept the idea of Black people being free and having equal rights (in theory) to white people, so anyone who looks like they might turn the clock back towards the 1950s and before is appealing. It's kind of understandable - America was an explicitly and legally racist country less than 70 years ago and was built on racial genocide - these ideas don't just die on the spot.

Don't be silly now.

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Don't be silly now.

Why do you think that's silly? Lots of red states have introduced laws that have the effect of making it harder for Black people to vote. In overturning Roe v Wade, the supreme court referred to practices from the 13th century. These are people who want to go way back in time.