Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Under Appeal!

Not final until the Appeal is adjudicated.

He was convicted by a court. You might disagree with there decision but he is a convicted felon.

1 hour ago, Zinger549 said:

He was convicted by a court. You might disagree with there decision but he is a convicted felon.

So what, it's not like it's doing him much harm is it.

You are acting as if it's a gotcha or something. I highly doubt he will need benefits and other help from the government that can be affected with a felony against your name. 

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

So what, it's not like it's doing him much harm is it.

You are acting as if it's a gotcha or something. I highly doubt he will need benefits and other help from the government that can be affected with a felony against your name. 

I know it's not a gotcha and it won't affect him too much.

• Like 1

On 17/07/2024 at 19:41, m williamson said:

Errr, just one more thing.........

1*AyT_Mit4Rc2OV1HYGohp5w.jpeg

A lot off truthin that , But there is some very powerful   People involved in this   They really want  Trump back  

On 22/07/2024 at 06:01, trastrick said:

The "save Democracy" crowd saved Democracy by giving Biden the boot.

The "nobody is above the law" crowd, who let in 10,000,000 illegals, who's first act on U.S. soil was to break the law!

Now it's time to really save Democracy, by getting the corrupt Joe Biden and his "top advisor", the equally corrupt Hunter Biden out of the White House, and off Air Force One, Hunter's personal plane!

Didn't Trump send a mob marching on the Senate to try to overturn the votes of the American people?

On 22/07/2024 at 06:11, Zinger549 said:

It's nothing to do with what you or I think.

It's the Law!  Convictions are often reversed, on Appeal.

7 hours ago, Longcol said:

Didn't Trump send a mob marching on the Senate to try to overturn the votes of the American people?

No, the Republicans held a legally sanctioned peaceful rally on the Washington Mall attended by some 120,000 Trump fans and Trump protesters. according to information obtained by Newsweek.

A few hundred rent a mob protesters got out of hand and entered the Capitol Building, and 1264 were arrested and charged.

Most with Trespass misdemeanors.

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

No, the Republicans held a legally sanctioned peaceful rally on the Washington Mall attended by some 120,000 Trump fans and Trump protesters. according to information obtained by Newsweek.

A few hundred rent a mob protesters got out of hand and entered the Capitol Building, and 1264 were arrested and charged.

Not the usual "rent a mob" actors that Trump hires to populate his campaign stage.

His "rent a mob" at the Capitol were 90% old white men with an average age 41.

How sad that then betrayed them when he failed on his promise 'pardon' them in the weeks after his riot when he was still President. He could still do it if he succeeds in becoming the oldest President.

7 hours ago, trastrick said:

I know what you think. Trump can do no wrong.