Mr Trump - All discussion here

Can Trump sink any lower?...............I think he can.

........and he just has.

Anything other than complete obedience is considered treason.

Why is that?

Because we were the first counrty to rush across to pay tribute, hold hands and trip the light fantastic.

I can't look at those picture without cringing.

But Mr Trump has every right to share the tweets , dont you agree ? Or do you know of some obscure law he has broken ?

Hiya Penny, you alright flower :wave:

Isn't it a shame the Trumpet doesn't tweet similarly offensive comments about gun-nuts who run amok in Vegas and Texas, and kill dozens of white Americans.

Perhaps the Trumpet should get his own house in order first :huh:

here we go, and hes on the defensive after the criticism

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42176507

Saying we should concentrate on "destructive islamic terrorism" in the UK, yes we should, we shouldnt have to worry about a supposed friend poking their nose into our business and stoking the fire.

If anything, actions like his and Britains first makes the terrorism worse, driving more marginilised and alienated angry youths into the arms of terrorist propaganda

here we go, and hes on the defensive after the criticism

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42176507

Now the PM has to rebuff his tweet, or look weak to the electorate.

If she doesn't, she weakens her hand in future negotiations because it's an example of how weak our position is after we Brexit, we're desperate for those trade deals.

She looks pretty weak.

Edited by Magilla

If anything, actions like his and Britains first makes the terrorism worse, driving more marginilised and alienated angry youths into the arms of terrorist propaganda

I think those angry youths are managing quite well by themselves, without any concerns about Trump or Britain First.

Of course he has the right. Do you agree that it makes him look like the hypocritical, bigoted, maniac that he is?

Is his behaviour appropriate for his office?

I'm surprised he hasn't tweeted about Amir Khan and that strawberries and cream. :hihi:

I think those angry youths are managing quite well by themselves, without any concerns about Trump or Britain First.

indeed, but it doesnt help speeding it up by constantly posting crap to alienate certain people in society.

Its unhelpful and complete crap