Mr Trump - All discussion here

Then I truly hope that you and your family are treated with the same respect one day just because someone doesn't like what you do or who you are. The first thing that you would do is come on here and write a woe is me story about intolerance and hatred against you just because. Once again I find your ideology strange, you condemn the things that Trump does like being divisive and causing hatred while applauding the exact same things that are done against employees of Trump.

There is no reasoning with you because you are a Hypocrite.

Well as I'm not Trump's press secretary supporting a policy of separating children from their parents and locking them up in cages. I doubt it'll happen.

And ditto to your hatred for anyone who disagrees with Trump. What did you call us - "left wing \ Liberal lunatics"?

As for refusing service, it happens in this country too:

No action after EDL leader's friend refused Selfridges service

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24145261

Lie with dogs, expect fleas.

You are just trumpeting stupid comments, I have no hatred for the people who disagree with Trump, I never said that I agreed with him I just can't understand far left \ liberal people who focus their hatred on particular people. I didn't call you a left wing lunatic, you did that yourself so don't accuse me of doing it. I said that the people who had her removed were the lunatics. As for the story, have you actually read it, the staff member was suspended and Tommy Robinson + friend were offered a complimentary meal, but don't let the facts get in the way of your short sighted hatred for anyone who disagrees with what you stand for.

Quote from the story - "The assistant has worked for Selfridges for seven years with an unblemished record and he accepts what he did was wrong."

Keep your sarcastic quotes to your intolerant self.

Edited by samonosuke

You are just trumpeting stupid comments, I have no hatred for the people who disagree with Trump, I never said that I agreed with him I just can't understand far left \ liberal people who focus their hatred on particular people. I didn't call you a left wing lunatic, you did that yourself so don't accuse me of doing it. I said that the people who had her removed were the lunatics. As for the story, have you actually read it, the staff member was suspended and Tommy Robinson + friend were offered a complimentary meal, but don't let the facts get in the way of your short sighted hatred for anyone who disagrees with what you stand for.

Quote from the story - "The assistant has worked for Selfridges for seven years with an unblemished record and he accepts what he did was wrong."

Keep your sarcastic quotes to your intolerant self.

Is not wanting to see children separated from their parents and locked in cages particularly a left wing viewpoint, or should it be the default position for any decent human being?

What are you talking about?

I support the restaurant owner for asking the press secretary to leave.

I know that you don't think of yourself as a fascist, but that is very fascist of you.

*I don't like you politics so...out"*. Shoddy.

I know that you don't think of yourself as a fascist, but that is very fascist of you.

Restaurants have the choice who they serve or not, unless they're breaking anti discrimination laws.

They weren't breaking those laws, they took a stand.

---------- Post added 29-06-2018 at 15:07 ----------

*I don't like you politics so...out"*. Shoddy.

The politics of separating children from their parents and locking them up in cages, mmmmmm, tough choice.

Edited by SnailyBoy

Is not wanting to see children separated from their parents and locked in cages particularly a left wing viewpoint, or should it be the default position for any decent human being?

Do you believe that Trump wanted children to be separated from their parents?

Oh no, who forced him to do that?

Children being separated from their parents is a result of the clumsy way that immigration authorities on the ground have chosen to implement Trumps policy of getting tough on illegal immigration. Nobody serious believes in this childish narrative that big bad Trump is enjoying seeing children in distress, its an insult to peoples intelligence to suggest this and you embarrass yourself by propagating it on here. You need to be careful because your credibility may end up being irreparably damaged it.

Children being separated from their parents is a result of the clumsy way that immigration authorities on the ground have chosen to implement Trumps policy of getting tough on illegal immigration. Nobody serious believes in this childish narrative that big bad Trump is enjoying seeing children in distress, its an insult to peoples intelligence to suggest this and you embarrass yourself by propagating it on here. You need to be careful because your credibility may end up being irreparably damaged on here.

lol, wow, that's impressive, so the zero tolerance policy was all a big mistake in it's implementation? Trump didn't even try to spin that theory, he just claimed he couldn't do anything about it, then did something about it by stopping it.

"Nobody serious believes in this childish narrative that big bad Trump is enjoying seeing children in distress, its an insult to peoples intelligence to suggest this and you embarrass yourself by propagating it on here. You need to be careful because your credibility may end up being irreparably damaged on here".

Nice big strawman you've built there too. As for credibility, remind me again who suggested that migrants should consider going to Argentina rather that the US?

Edited by SnailyBoy