Mr Trump - All discussion here

When it's on Fox news?

Yes. I've better things to do than chase up all their dross and waste my time fact checking stuff. I get my news from reputable sources.

This is hilarious. Well, alright then, there's no help for you...

This is hilarious. Well, alright then, there's no help for you...

Not really. I don't fact check things I see in the Sunday Sport or the Daily Wail for the same reason. If it pops up on my regular news materiel then I may take some notice...

Now have you figured out why you can't be mean to detainees children yet?

Not really. I don't fact check things I see in the Sunday Sport or the Daily Wail for the same reason. If it pops up on my regular news materiel then I may take some notice...

So you notice this news from Fox/Daily Mail, read the story and assume that the opposite must be true because you personally don't trust the source. And you don't even bother to check other sources. Sorry, but that's even more stupid than trusting all the news from Fox/Daily Mail undoubtedly :hihi:

So you notice this news from Fox/Daily Mail, read the story and assume that the opposite must be true because you personally don't trust the source. And you don't even bother to check other sources. Sorry, but that's even more stupid than trusting all the news from Fox/Daily Mail undoubtedly :hihi:

No you failed to understand. I saw it was from Fox and just didn't read it full stop for the reasons noted above.

Now if you really want to try and make something big out of that feel free but you are only making yourself look somewhat foolish.

No you failed to understand. I saw it was from Fox and just didn't read it full stop for the reasons noted above.

Now if you really want to try and make something big out of that feel free but you are only making yourself look somewhat foolish.

You didn't read the story, yet you made a conclusion and didn't hesitate to publicly share it. Ok.

Look, not willing to check facts is sign of ultimate foolishness to me. That applies to everyone, no matter what opinions the person holds. Because without that, any discussion is pointless.

I assume you'll be silent when trump leaves the Oval Office (I accept he will win a second term) and when labour get in you'll be silent too.

Hand on heart, I will continue my everyday life, continue to do the things I do for fun, continue to love the ones I love, and not let a "loss" rule my life.

you talk a lot about "the left" to say you are supposedly of neither persuasion :suspect:

---------- Post added 05-07-2018 at 17:47 ----------

5000 officers? Why on earth are that many needed?

to help find and bring his ball back?

Why do you always try to change the subject? the reason I put a fox link is because it was the only news site that currently had it at the time, here is another - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/man-assaults-throws-drink-in-face-of-16-year-old-wearing-maga-hat-at-whataburger

Well i didn't change the subject, all I did was refer back to what you'd posted before. Which was nice and hypocritical.

Nevertheless, what happened in the burger place was irrational and ridiculous. Here's the thing though, there's a claim that the attack was unprovoked, yet there's a video showing the exact point the drink was thrown in the face of the person involved.

If you look at the video, his companions are reading their phones. So either the attack was provoked and there's video showing that's the case but has conveniently not been shown. Or the video was started the second before the drink was thrown by someone in an obvious confrontation, he'd already lost the hat. Yet his friends didn't video it, he did.

What do you think is the more likely?

---------- Post added 05-07-2018 at 17:51 ----------

You rather create conspiracy theory than spend a minute checking the facts? Oh, dear... :hihi:

It's been reported by other news too. Also, the bar owner confirmed the incident, fired the employee and posted an apology.

That's weird.

“We were shocked to see this video and certainly don’t condone this type of customer behavior in our restaurants,” Whataburger corporate communications told the Washington Examiner. “To be clear, no Whataburger employees were involved or witnessed the incident, and we ask that questions be directed to San Antonio PD as we continue supporting their efforts.”

Edited by SnailyBoy